(Closed) 10/10/11 Club…yeah you know what I’m talking about!

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

DPO: 10 Date AF is due: 10/10/11 Have I tested already: guilty—I caved this morning. BFN Results: for now negative. We shall see later on.

Post # 4
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Good idea! I almost started a thread like this this morning but I forgot!

Days PO:7 today (10/7)

Day AF is due:10/11-ish?

Have you tested already:Guilty. Once last night “just for fun” since I knew it’d be negative. I have been taking OPKs still just in case so when I dipped the OPK stick I just dipped an HPT stick too haha.

Results(!!!!!):Negative (on 6 DPO) lol. I’m not testing again until 10/10 for sure. Darling Husband has my tests! I’ll test Monday and if it’s a BFN I’ll wait until Friday to test if AF doesn’t show.

Post # 6
1993 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I am so excited for 10/10!  I know there’s going to be a lot of BFPs!  Good luck, ladies!!!

Post # 7
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You guys are horrible at not testing! I know I know it is sooo exciting and it is hard to wait but pretty sure all of you get a big *FAIL* sticker lol. Oh well. Hold out over the weekend and good luck! I am excited for you guys!! 

**FINGERS CROSSED**

Post # 8
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Just posted in the TWW board, but I definitely fall in the 10/10/11 club.

Days PO: 12 DPO

Day AF is due: 10/10 (14DPO and CD30) or 10/11 (15 DPO and CD31). I had a 31 day cycle last month but I’ve been at 29 day cycles for the last few months prior.

Have you tested already: Yes, Thursday when I felt really nauseated, but it was in the afternoon. And this morning (Saturday) because I’m going out tonight and wanted to know if it’d be OK to drink a little.

Results(!!!!!): BFN both times but it’s still early days.

Post # 9
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

Oh girls, I am so excited for you all! I can’t wait to hear the results of the testing!!

Post # 10
Bee
6473 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Days PO: Currently 13DPO

Day AF is due: 10/10! <– that’s the day before you though, in Aussie time.

Have you tested already: Yes. BFN.

Results(!!!!!):

Post # 11
1776 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for all of you, ladies!  Hoping for lots of BFPs!

Post # 12
6597 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

So excited for all of you!!!!!!

You have the SWSNBN club chearing you all on 😛

Post # 14
Bee
6473 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

It’s today here – I’m wondering if I should hang out and wait til my 11th (which is your 10th?) in the spirit of fairness! 🙂

Post # 15
1776 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

@jaguar:  If you can hold out…wait for OUR 10th.  I, however, would not be able to do that!!

Post # 16
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m out, AF arrived today, guess I’m back to a 29 day cycle. Maybe I’m just too old to get pregnant. 

The topic ‘10/10/11 Club…yeah you know what I’m talking about!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors