(Closed) 10/1/11 brides…… 9 months from tomorrow!

posted 8 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
883 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

3/4 of a year to go!

Post # 4
542 posts
Busy bee

Yay!

Post # 5
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

getting excited! and stressed!

Post # 6
316 posts
Helper bee

woot! its getting SOON! I just bought a dress, every little thing done brings it a little closer!

Post # 7
929 posts
Busy bee

This post just put me in a great mood!!!  Yay!!!  Cheers to 2011 finally being here!

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m so excited and so freaked out! I feel like I have nothing done but I’m trying to not stress.  It’s too exciting of a time to be ill and upset!

Post # 10
8 posts
Newbee

hey date twins!! *wave*

eeeeeck, can’t believe 10/1/11 is only nine months away!!!! I’ve contemplating on when to write my first post/comment on the hive, and I suppose this thread is it! πŸ™‚

anyway, i just want to wish everybody a happy planning, happy new year, happy nine-short-months to go! πŸ˜€

Post # 11
93 posts
Worker bee

hooray!  slightly under the 9 month mark (YIKES!) – so exciting for all of us.  I know this year is going to FLY by!!!!!

Post # 12
1636 posts
Bumble bee

I AM SOOOO excited can you tell? lol

Post # 13
15 posts
Newbee

I am soo excited! I still have so much to do. Bridal show this weekend in search for a florist.

Photography and cake booked! Reception site and venue booked….what else should I be doing?!?!

I’m about to send out save the dates early Feb once I get some hotel rooms blocked.

Where is everyone else?

Less than 9 months to go!!!!!!!!!

Post # 15
69 posts
Worker bee

SO EXCITED AND NERVOUS Laughing

Post # 16
489 posts
Helper bee

I have the church and venue picked out, some friends of my family are doing photography and cake. Since I am from a small town, there aren’t a lot of options for vendors there. I haven’t got a dress yet, but I am going to a few places in the next few weekends, so I am sure I willl find something soon. What is holding me up is choosing the color scheme. If I could figure that out, I might be able to get a few other things done. There are so many I could be happy with just not sure what will be the best.

The topic ‘10/1/11 brides…… 9 months from tomorrow!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors