(Closed) 10/1/11 Two Months to go!!

posted 7 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
1613 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Yay!!! 2 months to go!! I can’t believe it.  It seems like it was just 9 months…6 months…now only TWO!  I had my first alterations appt on Saturday and making a small change to the hips, so I will see that 3 weeks before the wedding…it makes me nervous but I’m excited at the same time!  My shower is in 3 weeks & my bachelorette party is 3 weeks before the big day. Still need to make centerpieces & backdrop for the head table, and that’s about it.  Waiting for the cake topper to come in the mail & still need to buy gifts for the wedding party and other little details.  I wish I could say that everything is done, but it will be soon enough!

Post # 4
685 posts
Busy bee

2 more months yet I feel like I need more time to plan the small details.

Post # 5
602 posts
Busy bee

I can’t believe it either. Where the hell did all the time go? I’m both excited and terrified I’m not going to have everything done in time.

Post # 6
316 posts
Helper bee

Freaking excited! Invites out, everything’s ordered, just squaring away the details, after the ordeal that was my invites the rest of this stuff will be cake.

SO EXCITED FOR CAKE.

Post # 7
752 posts
Busy bee

**barf** oh the anxiety.  Where is the time going???

Post # 8
93 posts
Worker bee

I’m with everyone else – i can’t quite believe it’s only 2 more months!  Seems like yesterday I was freaking out over 6 months…100 days…etc.  I think we are in pretty good shape but I still am slightly worried about all the little details coming together…good luck to everyone!  So exciting!!

Post # 9
2701 posts
Sugar bee

Everything’s done pretty much, just paying things off now. I am excited and have butterflies all at the same time.

Post # 10
1227 posts
Bumble bee

I know, I’ve been thinking this all day!

Anyone else finding that they want to cut out on other events so they can stay home and do wedding stuff? I would have never thought in a million years that I would want to skip a party so that I could stay home and sew pocket squares…

Post # 11
489 posts
Helper bee

Gosh, I am so jealous of you girls. I had a friend over tonight to work on centerpieces and still far from done. Will be sending out invites tomorrow(such a slacker!) and still need alterations and need to figure out favors. I know it will all get done and really I have a lot done, but I just know these next 8 weeks are going to be busy.

Post # 12
92 posts
Worker bee

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA 2 months!!! We are at the point that we’re pretty much jut paying the stuff off… way over budget lol. I hope we have enough! lol. Sent invites out last Monday, waiting for my first RSVP back! Dress fitting was on Saturday! Tons of little DIY projects I still want to get done, all the special little details (which I’m finally paying attention too). But I’m also starting to care less about the actual wedding details and just more excited to finally be married to my amazing FI!

Post # 13
333 posts
Helper bee

I am SUPER DUPER excited….I so cant wait! I feel like there is so much to do but yet so little. I guess it feels that way because I just dont know what to start with….Im so excited it like my mind is on overload…do any of you fellow bees feel that way?

The topic ‘10/1/11 Two Months to go!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors