(Closed) 10/12/14 Recap! Our colorful, modern, happy DREAM wedding with TONS of pro pics!

posted 6 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
144 posts
Blushing bee

Wow what a recap!! It truly is super colorful and you looked utmost happy!!!! Thanks for sharing. Your dress is amazing.

Post # 3
8683 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Love all the bright colors! Congrats!

Post # 4
524 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

So many great touches!

Post # 6
360 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Amazing!

You look absolutely radiant.

Post # 7
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Surrey, BC, Canada

omg that looks amazing!! Looks super fun to be a guest there, and the colours and decor are just so amazing. WOW!!! You should def be an event planner. This looks like Pinterest-worthy stuff right here!

Post # 8
454 posts
Helper bee

How fun!  I love how I can tell that you’re still absolutely blown away by your own wedding, as you should be!  That tent is probably the coolest thing ever, btw.  Congratulations!

Post # 10
3277 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
shlobin:  

I love the bridesmaids’ gowns! Mazel Tov! 

Post # 12
1186 posts
Bumble bee

what an amazing wedding!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! You hit your wedding out of the ballpark ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
1300 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Congratations. Everything looked so beautiful. I love the decordova musuem. DH and I have a picture of ourselves in front of the hearts fr before we were engaged. 

Post # 14
738 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
shlobin:  awwww those are all such beautiful pics!!!!

I LOVE the robes you ladies are in, omg you all look so beautiful!!!!

Post # 15
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
shlobin:  Everything is absolutely beautiful and so unique!  Seems like SUCH a fun wedding!  Is that the PEM, by chance?  I got married on the North Shore too, in Rockport.  The PEM is beautiful!

The topic ‘10/12/14 Recap! Our colorful, modern, happy DREAM wedding with TONS of pro pics!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors