(Closed) 10.16.10

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 5
1313 posts
Bumble bee

We are! And wow, I honsetly didn’t even know that was the Sweetest Day!! (And we’ve had this picked for months)

It was a wee bit exciting to see 10.16.10 posted on the board πŸ™‚ I was like “Oh, that’s OUR wedding day! Yay!”

Good luck!

Post # 7
1313 posts
Bumble bee

I was gonna say… the most recent post is a month ago, time to resurrect!

How far along are you in the planning process?

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Awww I am so jealous. That was the date that Fiance and I had . We booked the Reception, Ceremony, bought invites, my dress etc…. He proposed on 12/13/2009 at Disneyland and it was beautiful. But anyways now we had to postpone the wedding because of Finances and school. I am so bummed now. It just happend last week. PLus we are paying for everything. We decided to do a cocktail/appetizer Reception. Havent decided on a date just yet. Congratulations to you all πŸ™‚ wish you the best. I guess the postponement is for the best.

Post # 10
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

i am! i am! πŸ™‚

Post # 11
145 posts
Blushing bee

Me too!! Me too!!!!

Post # 12
236 posts
Helper bee

I had know idea what Sweetest Day is…

We don’t have that in Canada. I was in Michigan at David’s buying my wedding dress and the sales lady was all excited because I was getting married on Sweetest Day! lol

It’s like Valentine’s?

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee

Me Too!! 

Post # 14
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Wow! I didn’t know anything about sweetest day either me and my fiance was supposed to have our wedding 9/4/10 but we moved it to 10/16/10 which i like now because I love fall nice to see another 10/16/10 bride!

Post # 15
653 posts
Busy bee

I totally didn’t realize that October 16 is sweetest day! Now I feel like we need to incorporate it.

HOw are other 10-16-10 brides incorporating sweetest day?

The topic ‘10.16.10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors