(Closed) 10.21.12 Anyone? Anyone?

posted 7 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
688 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@FutureMrsNee: I picked Oct 21, 2012 because it will be our 5 year dating anniversarry and I was super happy it was on  a Sunday. Sadly in NJ getting married on a sunday does not mean you are saving $. the cheapest place we found to date has been $85 pp. I am really set on having 10.21.12 but lets hope I can find a venue we can afford.

Post # 5
688 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee: I have looked at hotels, banquet hall and restaurent and they all are have similar prices. I my dear state of NJ when they hear weddings they think $$$$….this one place that looks and smell like a dump wanted $90 per a person. I swear October is out month…Our anniversay is the 21st, his mom’s b-day is the 24th, his b-day is the 26th and my b-day is the 28th. I have my photographer and DJ already picked out. I did not want to look for a dress yet until I found a venue but I think I am going to go dress shopping after Black Friday. I found 2 dress I love online and hope it does my body some justice. I still need a videographer and the other small detials.

Did you find the dress yet and what are your colors?

Post # 7
688 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee: You are so ahead of the game. I got most of the stuff down pack except for the big one which is the venue. I put an add in Craigslist list for my videograher, photographer and photobooth. I got so many replies but I picked the people I felt the best connection with.

Yes, I like the fall idea colors. I picked a dark purple and was thinking of doing a gold or a yellow.

I did not sign any contracts with any vendors but I am sure on what vendors I will be using.

sorry I did not reply back sooner…I am still new with this site and it does not tell me when someone replied to a post.

I definately will want to stay in touch with my month/day twin :-)!

I am was thinking of telling them its an anniversarry dinner but afraid they will be pissed off at my  once they find out its for a wedding.

Post # 10
688 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee: You are awesome. I thought I found the venue until I emailed the stupid man for a proposal. we got it for $90 a person but now he wants me to garantee him 125 adults. I am so over this wedding crap.

enough about me…how are things coming along with you my dear. I am so sorry I did not reply but I guess I need to subscribe to your post to see when you post something new.

Post # 12
671 posts
Busy bee

I’m a 10.21.12 bride to be too πŸ™‚ Time is flyin!

Post # 13
688 posts
Busy bee

@Candace From BC: yay….now we are the date triplets…lol….I know there are more of us out there.

Post # 15
688 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee: we are inviting about 140 b ut like 20 would be between the age of 15-20 so they are considered young adults.

You are on a roll. I was thinking of applying to work at a dress shop to get the discounts but not sure I can fit that in my schedule.

I like your soap idea and it pretty cool how his parents will be making them so you know it will be perfect.

I stop looking at stuff for the wedding until the holiday is done and over with.

I will message you my email address. Hey we got another date twin for our date <3

The topic ‘10.21.12 Anyone? Anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors