(Closed) 10.21.12 Anyone? Anyone?

posted 8 years ago in October 2012
Post # 153
1094 posts
Bumble bee

Ladies. Not to alarm you or anything. But there is 95 days left!!!!!!

Post # 155
1094 posts
Bumble bee

@FutureMrsNee:  Yay! Have a great time at your shower!!!

I’m officially freaking out! So much stuff to do!!

Post # 156
1094 posts
Bumble bee

Hey ladies, since there is 3 months left, I have a few questions to ask you all:

1. When are you sending out your invitations (OOT and Local)

2. When is your RSVP date?

Post # 157
688 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Petite_Fraise:  I am freaking out too. 

I still need to get flowers, hotel and someone to marry us. Did I mention I did not sent my invites out yet. Yell

Post # 160
1094 posts
Bumble bee

OMG! So soon ladies! As I was walking my dog this morning I realized… it’s going to be FREEZING in October! Anyone else worried about this? Will you wear a cover-up of sorts over your dress?

Post # 162
1094 posts
Bumble bee

@FutureMrsNee:  I’m in Montreal, Canada. I’m expecting it to be about 8 degrees C (46 F) if i’m lucky!

OMG ladies, almost 3 weeks left. It’s like, all of a sudden, there is a ton of things to do! I woke up this morning at 4am from a wedding nightmare. in my nightmare, everyone (hair, makeup photographer) were like wayyyyy late and then when the photographer finally showed up, they were like oh we thought you didn’t want prep pictures (when prep pictures are actually super important to me). Anyways… I woke up panicked and made a list of things I need to do on Monday…..

How are yall’ hanging in?

Post # 163
688 posts
Busy bee

we have 21 days left and I feel I am so not ready. Let me say the in laws are showing their true colors. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post # 164
125 posts
Blushing bee

OMG OMG we are almost thereeeee!!!

@Petite_Fraise:  Ive been having nightmares too… mine was that on the day-of-the-wedding we suddenly realized ANOTHER wedding was booked on OUR date!!! A venue mistake and they were setting up their decorations and all!!! OMG… :S At the end of the dream, I did “win” my day because we booked before the other couple but OMG to think thats posible and also poor other bride!! hahaha so silly… also woke up paniking

Post # 165
688 posts
Busy bee

@Nini_Crown:  I have nightmares also. I keep dreaming that more people show up that did not RSVP and we had no place to put them. 

I cannot wait to see pictures of all you ladies!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 166
125 posts
Blushing bee

two weeks from today……. Surprised

The topic ‘10.21.12 Anyone? Anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors