(Closed) 10.21.12 Anyone? Anyone?

posted 8 years ago in October 2012
Post # 167
160 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Wish I would have found this thread sooner! πŸ™‚  I’m also 10-21-2012!  Getting excited!!  Just a little worried about the weather in Hudson Valley, NY ..rain? πŸ™

Post # 169
1094 posts
Bumble bee

it’s practically the weekend….. the festivities have begun!!!

What do you bees have left to do?

Believe it or not,I have quite a few things:

• Book limo (I know… I know…. I’m going today)
  • Make table cards
  • pick up bridesmaid dresses

I will prevail!

Post # 170
688 posts
Busy bee

Congrats Ladies….we are now Married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 172
688 posts
Busy bee

hi Ladies, 

Since I leave in Jersey and we go hit really hard by Sandy I mus wait for my pics. Once my friends send me some I will load a few to show u guys. 

Post # 174
688 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee:  Of course I check this still. I am waiting for my pcis still. Once I get them I will load some. You looked amazing and I loved the signs you made. they are soo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 176
688 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee:  I wish I did the message shots you did…they are super cute. I am lucky we had no damage but my husband family is not that lucky. His two brothers are homeless because they lived right on the water. I just got some pics so will try to post them now. I am sad to say I did not like my photographer and I am having drama with her already. 

I really loved my bouquet 

Post # 178
688 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee:  yeah as or right now they are staying with their mother. They are very happy for FEMA because they are trying to help them since they are displaced. 

My photograher was very unprofessional. We took our engagment pictures first week of September. She gave me my pictures 2 days before my big day. The day of the wedding I told her I hate pose pictures and wanted more natural look. the entire day she was making us pose and only listen to my Mother-In-Law. I cannot even remember if I got a picture with me and all my bridesmaids or my Husband with all his Groomsmen. 

Thank you so much. The funny part is those neckales were dirt cheap because I got them from Burlington Coat Factory for like 6 bucks each. I had a Maid of Honor and Matron of Honor and spent more on their neckalces but I ended up liking my Bridesmaids way more. The Bouqet was one of my favorite part of my wedding. 

Oh now the photographer is telling me I will not see all my pictures untnil 3 weeks from today. I have a feeling someone in her family will get sick or someting so she can push it back more. The girl who refered me to her is very unhappy with her so I know its not just me. I became friends with her on Facebook and everyday I see somoene crying on there because she has not given them their pictures. 

Overall I had a balst at my wedding and everyone told me it was the best wedding they have been to. πŸ™‚ 

What was your favorite part of your wedding? Did you get your pictures back yet? 

Post # 180
688 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee:  OMG I was tearing up when I read this. That is soooooooooo nice of your friend to do that for you and I am so glad she was there for your big day. I am sure it was a pretty emotional day for you. I hope you do not mind but I am going to steal this for one of my gf when she says I do. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 181
3449 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@sexxysheddy:  you too? I can’t even see what I’m typing right now cause its so blurry.

But really, that’s a beautiful idea. I get all weepy everytime I even think about my Dad now that I’m planning my wedding and realizing that he won’t be there. I’m very happy that you had this symbol on your  big day and I’m happy that your long lost friend made it happen

The topic ‘10.21.12 Anyone? Anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors