(Closed) 10.21.12 Anyone? Anyone?

posted 8 years ago in October 2012
Post # 183
688 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

any other of our date twins have pics to share. I am still waiting for my pics from our photgrapher so this will keep me occupied…hee hee

Post # 185
688 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee:  Yes, I think we are the only 2 left but it was just me and you in the beginning. I am trying not to flip out on my photographer but If christmas comes and I do not get to see all the pics she tooks its going to be a problem. What did you do for thanksgiving and did you celebrate your 1 month wedding anniversary? 

Post # 187
688 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee:  O yes, I remember you had allot going on before the wedding. I Hope you are liking the new job. I hope I can post on here soon that I found a new place of employment. We ussually got to his family for turkey day so I went there. I was not looking forward to it due to wedding drama but it went ok. I am such a cheese that we went to outback for our 1 month anniversary and made sure I went to my mom’s house :-)! 

If I could go back and change one thing for my wedding would be the photographer. She was good up until the last month before our wedding. We took engagement pics and I am still waiting for all those pics on a CD. She takes very good pictures but is verry disorganized. I did not pay her the full amount yet so I have some leverage with her. I was planning on making photo albums for my mom and maybe his mother but now I just have to wait and see. 

I am soo happy to be married to my best friend that I am not letting this small stuff get me down. 

Post # 188
688 posts
Busy bee

@sexxysheddy:  She loaded my pics to her website and they suck! She took over 1100 and only the ones with my Husband n his family came out good. 

Post # 190
688 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee:  Thanks fellow date. I am so sad by this fact I want to cry but my husband told me just let it be. It is my fault because the day of my wedding I let everyone pull me in 100 different directions. Of course his mother got her family potraits and there are some good pics witih my hubby and his groomsmen. If you want the link pM me and I will send it to you. All my girls are out of state. My Matron of Honor lives in England, My maid of Honor lives 2 hours from me and is in school and my other bridesmaid is in NYC.  I know its just pictures but it sucks so bad that I did not get those shots. I think over time I wiill get over it but right now I am soo sad I just want to crawl into a hole n never come out. 

Post # 191
688 posts
Busy bee

I know most of you are probably not on here any more. I just wanted to say we are reaching our 1 year anniversarry..wohoo.

We purchased our 1st home this past July and loving being home owners. My next step is landing a job which will lead to us trying to become a part of 3!!

I hope everyone is doing well.

The topic ‘10.21.12 Anyone? Anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors