Post # 108
9 posts
Newbee

7 months!

Post # 109
1094 posts
Bumble bee

Hey bees,

Just wanted to let you know, this is liz.couture, changed my username!

Post # 111
9 posts
Newbee

i finally ordered my save the dates… i know I’m behind! My life has been crazy for the last two months… Starting today its all about WEDDING!

Post # 112
1094 posts
Bumble bee

@FutureMrsNee:  Things are going… “well” I guess! I ordered the bridesmaid dresses two days ago, it went very well… other than that, I’m waiting for my last semester to beover (in 2 weeks!) before getting into the BIG stuff (flowers, invitations, caterer, photographer…). Which reminds me, I really should be studying instead of spending so much time on the Bee!!

Post # 114
1094 posts
Bumble bee

@FutureMrsNee:  I think you’re doing great! You have SO much done compared to me!! It seems like you have all the BIG things out of the way (or almost!)

Post # 116
9 posts
Newbee

200 days!

Post # 117
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Ladies!

We oficially are under 200 days!! 😀

I have soo much stuff to do!!!

To do list:

Cake 

Reception Music

Rings

Honeymoon

Photographer (STRESSSS)

Ivitations (Sis is making them)

Deciding on the bridal party children

How are you guys doing??

Post # 118
125 posts
Blushing bee

@FutureMrsNee:  My Fiance also pulled the “I have a friend whos a DJ” on me… he is so NOT worried about the single wedding task I delegated 100% to him… I am so cluless when it comes to music… but LOL, men… XD

Post # 120
1094 posts
Bumble bee

Just got my veil in the mail today! I got the two-tier cathedral length veil from the White by VW collection…. beautiful!! It’s hanging in my closet….!

Post # 121
125 posts
Blushing bee

@FutureMrsNee:  They sometimes dont get it haha… hang in there, jut let him know that you want things to run as smoothly as posible and that you dont want anything going wrong on your wedding, if he wnats to train someone sounds good as long as he ends up being a friking GOOD DJ XD… tell him you should test drive and see how it works out with someone non professional… maybe is not that hard to learn… geez i dunno. Hope it works out.. 🙂

The topic ‘10.21.12 Anyone? Anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors