125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Petite_Fraise:  I am planning on a two tier cathedral lenght veil too 🙂 

Post # 124
63 posts
Worker bee

Ok finally fixed my computer and here are some pictures of my wedding sites open house. Some of the pictures are kind of funny looking because of the uplighting.

This is a mock up of a candy table, sorry sideways!

Detail view of drapping. There are small vases hanging with little flowers in them. I don’t know if you can see them very well.

Uplighting and King and Queen Chairs.

Close up of chair, still blurry, sorry!

Centerpieces

Post # 125
63 posts
Worker bee

I still have a couple more!

Out door seating area

And to complete the night….

A firework show!

As you can tell I LOVE my wedding site!  My Fiance and I enjoyed ourselves at this open house. The food was great. The music was perfect and I made a lot of contacts with the vendors.  And of course all of these things are available for a price! These upgrades will not appear at MY wedding beacuse like many of you I am on a budget! But it was beautiful to see the site dressed to the NINES!

Post # 126
688 posts
Busy bee

Hi Ladies, 

Sorry I have been MIA but I was thinking a Managerial Finance class that was kicking my butt. I ended up with an A- and sort of pissed happy the class is done wiht.

I try to read up to catch up on what eveyrone is doing and I feel so behind. 

I had my save the dates for over 3 months now and still did not send them out. They will be out by this weekend. I am hoping. 

I am from New Jersey but I was born in a carribean Island 

I cannot believe last Saturday made it 6 months till our big Day

Post # 127
1094 posts
Bumble bee

Hey girls,

when are you (if you know) having your bridal showers? I think mine is going to happen the last weekend of August, but it’s making me a little anxious, not being involved….

Post # 128
67 posts
Worker bee

We are 10.22.12 ( were eloping to Paris) but our anniversary is 10.21!!!!

Post # 131
1094 posts
Bumble bee

ALMOST 150 days left ladies!

Post # 132
688 posts
Busy bee

@Petite_Fraise:  o LORDY…PLEASE STOP TIME! I AM SO NOT READY! 

I just booked my photographer and seding out the STD this week. 

Post # 134
688 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee:  I just booked my DJ and I got him for $500 and he is really good. I think that is the best deal I have gotten so far. I also booked my photographer. I am meeting with a potential florist on Tuesday. I also found a make up person. 

I FINALY SENT OUT THE SAVE THE DATES! I had them since February but it took me this long to get it together. Also now that I sent out the Save the Dates I have all the addresses for the wedding invite. 

I cannot wait to be married and enjoy being a wife to the man of my dreams <3!

Post # 136
688 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee:  I got all my vendors from friends and family. My DJ  does it on the side and has a fulltime job hence why I got him for so cheap. I wanted to start dancing when I saw that contract. Have you tried Groupon for a DJ. 

I juswt need to find a coordinator and get a cheap photobooth.wohooo

The topic ‘10.21.12 Anyone? Anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors