(Closed) 10/30/10 Brides or 10/10/10 brides?

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I am a 10-10 bride. Wow, that’s awesome to say! I am so excited…we got engaged on 12-22-09 and just decided on 10-10-10 this week:)

There will be lots of things you can incorpate into a 10-30 wedding!

Post # 4
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

My parent’s are finally getting married on 10-10-10… and what I can tell you is that they aren’t using any halloween decor.  She is doing a vegas theme. which is going to work out awesome.  They are going to have games and such. 

For a halloween theme you could do some sort of haunted house/hotel (go with whatever your venue is) You could also do a masqerade ball… make is really fancy yet still halloween like.  You can do anything in between as well.

If you put your mind to it, you can get really creative with this halloween wedding.  Good luck.

Post # 5
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

efrau I don’t think that candy buffet picture is too much, but I’m biased. Smile

It looks really cute and tempting!!!

Have a great time planning your Hallowedding and congrats!

Post # 6
224 posts
Helper bee

Go for it!  I considered a Halloween masquerade ball, but FH looked at my mom and I like we were nuts.  He and I dig Halloween but I don’t think he liked the idea. 

We are a 10-10-10 couple, going for a rock and roll glitzy feel.

Post # 7
300 posts
Helper bee

I never think there’s too much of a thing as “too much Halloween.”  If I could have sold it to my fiance’s family, I would have rocked the masquerade ball on the 30th.  I would say that your enchanted garden theme will work really well for the season.  If you want to do a Halloween candy buffet, I think you can totally go for it without it being too much.  Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

The topic ‘10/30/10 Brides or 10/10/10 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors