(Closed) 10/30/10 girls! Only 2 more months!

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I am making direction signs and packages to tuck gifts I made for our moms and grandmothers (cross-stitched bookmarks). I am also making bows to put on the staircase and the front porch of our venue.

I sent my invites out awhile back and am waiting (im)patiently for the RSVP’s to come back.

Post # 4
104 posts
Blushing bee

Yay!  2 months to go!  We just sent out our invitations today!  I feel like I still have all the little sutff to do yet.  We still need to decide on what music we are using for the ceremony and I need to print out our programs.  We also still have to decide on what we are serving at the reception and we are ordering our cake this weekend!!

Post # 5
941 posts
Busy bee

ha! i haven’t sent out our invitations either. they are ready to be stuffed and stamped, but we have to finish our website before they go out since that’s where all of our guests will be RSVPing. other than that…not much left to do except for pay for everything! 🙂 

oh, and book our honeymoon flights. 

i dont know, i know there is a bunch of little stuff…a lot. but i can’t think!

Post # 6
367 posts
Helper bee

I feel like I’m behind as well! We’ve sent our invites out just a couple of days ago so now it’s the waiting game for RSVP’s. We still need to pick out our music for everything, pick out the food, make programs, pick out flowers, buy shoes, shop for the guys tuxes, and think of decorations for the church. Oy I’m sure there is more but that’s all I can think of for the moment. Like JennHasFeet I have a bunch of little stuff as well.

Post # 7
319 posts
Helper bee

40 days now! For some reason this is really freaking me out! AHHH! Too much to do! Programs, favors, Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts…etc.! Anyone else still feeling overwhelmed??

Post # 8
40 posts
Newbee

29 days, ladies! exciting!

Post # 9
367 posts
Helper bee

I still have so much to do! Oy, we don’t even meet with the minister til the 13th. What are y’all doing for processional/recessional music?

The topic ‘10/30/10 girls! Only 2 more months!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors