(Closed) 10.6.12 Brides – Did you order your invitations yet?

posted 8 years ago in October 2012
Post # 32
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Nicoley1985:  I went through Etsy as well. Ordered ours about a week ago, should be getting them in within 2 weeks or so. Since or wedding is a destination wedding, we’ll probably be sending them out 4 weeks prior

Post # 33
117 posts
Blushing bee

Not quite.  I changed my mind on which one a few weeks ago and the new one, which I am in love wih, has a photo on the back  Needless to say we had only been toying with the idea of engagement photos until then and had to get them done.  I got my proofs back last night and plan to put the order in by the end of the week, or as soon as my photographer has a chance to touch up the photo we choose.  I want to get them out by the end of July, and RSVP by 9-3-12.

I am doing website RSVPing o save the cost of return postage, and that way everyone can also choose their meal, get more specific info about us and the wedding, and we can save on extra weight for postage too!

Post # 34
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

I ordered mine finally =) well a little while ago actually.  We have gone through two rounds of proofs and now they’re perfect and ready to go to the printers.  Just waiting to hear back from the lady making them and gotta pay the other half =D woot

Our RSVP date is a month before the wedding.  Going to be sending our invites out late July/early August.  🙂  I think a month should be fine.  I already know most of the out of state people (well the NY people lol) won’t be able to come with few exceptions.

Post # 35
133 posts
Blushing bee

Ours are designed and we’ll be ordering them next week! I think we’re planning to send them out mid July, thoughy my fiance’s mom is telling us that that’s too early. She thinks they should go out in August with a RSVP deadline in September, I’m still trying to decide haha!

The topic ‘10.6.12 Brides – Did you order your invitations yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors