(Closed) 10.7.11?! We have reached the under 90 days count!!

posted 7 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I just finished my invites too! I need to get them to the printer.  I’d like to send mine out the second week of August with an RSVP date of September 12th.  I don’t need official head counts until 2 weeks before.  I figure that will give me enough time to call the RSVP-challenged.

Post # 4
3624 posts
Sugar bee

I’m stuffing invites tonight. I’ll be sending them out, hopefully at the end of the month. RSVP date is september 5th.

I can’t believe we’re down to 80 days.

@klachance18: [email protected] RSVPChallenged!

Time is FLYIN’ by.

Post # 5
14 posts
Newbee

I just finished a couple of my invitations! The goal is to get them out next week or the first week of August. My RSVP date is Sept9th.

We’re getting there ladies!!!!

Post # 6
10288 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

We’ve had the invitations for months (actually had those before my dress! Lol) but sent them out last week. Replies have already started to to roll in!

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee

We just got ours in on Monday! Im looking forward to putting them together. Right now im going over our guest list and addresses to make sure we have them all updated. A couple of our guests have moved or gotten married. I hope to send them out by the 1st week in Aug and i have a respond date set for Sept 2nd.

Post # 8
20 posts
Newbee

I’m Oct 2nd, and we added the bow this past weekend. We just need to stuff and add the extra info, but are hoping to get out by Aug 1st.  We have a RSVP date of Sep 2nd (1 month before).

p.s. I’m starting to freak out, less than 70 days!!!

Post # 9
966 posts
Busy bee

Nope haven’t sent invites yet.  I am actually waiting on them to be finished! We were going to print our own, until a friend who designed them said he would do everything for us as our wedding gift.  How very nice of him! I can’t wait to see the finished product and send them out.  Our goal is to get them out by August 3rd and the RSVP date is September 6th. 

Post # 10
40 posts
Newbee

@mshoagie: Oh thank goodness, ours are still being printed as well! I thought I was the only one. I don’t think they’ll be done until the 2nd week of August; do you girls think if I get them out by the 12th, the RSVP date of September 9th will still be okay?

Post # 11
158 posts
Blushing bee

@carolina_bride: August 12th is when I’m sending my invites out.  That’s exactly 8 weeks before the wedding date–which is when etiquette says they should be sent out.  We’re good. No worries!

The topic ‘10.7.11?! We have reached the under 90 days count!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors