(Closed) 10/9/10 bees…..

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Mine worry is getting everything done because I’m a DIY-wh*re, lol. Luckily my sister, mom and grandma are coming over on Saturday to help with the last of the wedding crafts. Then I just have to write my vows (my suggestion too – what the heck is wrong with me?!) and do some last minute stuff. 

I’m kinda worried about rain too – you’re from Mass, you know how it can be gorgeous and sunny and 70 on Columbus Day weekend, or frickin’ cold and rainy! Though we’re lucky that everything is indoors and the cocktail hour is under a tent. Last year on October 9th, it snowed at my venue!! Though on second thought, those pictures would be kind of amazing…

I’m also worried about being relaxed during the wedding weekend. I want to be relaxed but am afraid my type-A spazzy personality will shine through ๐Ÿ™‚ everyone and their mom is telling me “just breathe” blah blah – yeah ok, I’ll get right on that *inhales*

OK, ramble/rant done ๐Ÿ™‚ You are right @somerset14, it will work out and be a wonderful day no matter how much we worry!! Just have to focus on that for the next 16 days! 

Post # 5
443 posts
Helper bee

so funny, I just ordered sparklers too, spur of the moment – they’re so fun! That’s a great deal too!

I have this *feeling* that the weather is going to work out. The Cape is beautiful no matter what, in my opinion, but I bet you’ll have one of those indian summer days ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s great that you’re staying int he house you’re getting married at beforehand. And inn Falmouth? soooo nice. 

I’m adding “Rescue Remedy” to my shopping list right now – thanks for the advice!!

Post # 6
841 posts
Busy bee

I’m worried my SO won’t like my dress (we are eloping) :/

Post # 7
1701 posts
Bumble bee

1 – weather–we are also supposed to be outside.  There is an indoor option but it’s not very attractive.

2 – ceremony

3 – programs

4 – tenant in my house (NWR)–he has given me so many problems and is supposed to be out the week before but I feel a showdown (and more lawyer fees) coming…what every bride needs the week before her wedding!

5 – I finished my table numbers and ALMOST finished my placecards.  I have a couple stragglers to do and everyone needs a table number

6 – seating chart

7 – finalize with cake baker and DJ

It seems like everyone is as excited as I am!

Post # 9
443 posts
Helper bee

@GeorgiaBee: we are excited!!

@PrettyinPink: I bet your SO will love everything about you on the big day, including your dress!!

Post # 10
841 posts
Busy bee

Thank-you! ๐Ÿ™‚ I showed him a dress similar to what I bought and he said he liked it :). Good Luck and Congrats to you all!! >.<

The topic ‘10/9/10 bees…..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors