(Closed) 10/9/10 Ladies?

posted 11 years ago in October 2010
Post # 32
215 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@ allisonc: aw, thanks!  we tried to be strategic about which vendors we started booking first in order of anticipated fill up: venue, photographer, band, florist, invitations to aim for our top picks.  still have yet to do invitations and just picking florists now.

Post # 33
40 posts
Newbee

Just changed my date to 10/9/10!

Post # 34
443 posts
Helper bee

wooohooo another 10/09/2010!

Can’t believe that in a week and a half there’ll only be nine months to go.

*gulp*

Post # 35
77 posts
Worker bee

I am a 10/09/10 bride…we just got engaged on 12/04/09 so I am going to have to be speedy!  My Fiance is in Iraq so I am flying solo!  I have booked the venue, church, and photographer.  Currently I am working on caterers and DJ’s.  You all are making me nervous saying only 9 months to go…I just started!

Post # 36
107 posts
Blushing bee

I’m 10/9/10 too and just ramping back up.  When all is said and done, our engagement will be 23 months long (got engaged in November ’08), so I have had a leisurely time planning!  We have the church, venue, caterer, officiant, dress, DJ, photographer, and guest list done.  Working on the room block right now, engagement pics are next weekend, and I am also currently working on STDs and flowers!  It’s nice to feel like I am finally accomplishing things!  🙂

Post # 37
144 posts
Blushing bee

hi ladies! just wanted to wave and shout and get excited! another 10/09/10 bride here! 🙂 just ordered my dress last night- fiance bought his suit a couple of weeks ago, so it is all falling into place, and feels like we’re full steam ahead! yipee!!!!

Post # 38
621 posts
Busy bee

Hello….once again just saying hello to all the girls! I am 10-9-10 Bride! how exciting!

Post # 39
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Yay!  We booked a DJ today.  Thank goodness.  It’s been the longest process for some reason LOL

Post # 40
443 posts
Helper bee

It is taking FOREVER for us to book a DJ too, @nashvillebridetobe! Maybe because it’s our last vendor…or because it’s the one thing I’ve put my fiance solely in charge of booking. 😉

Post # 41
95 posts
Worker bee

We have our church, priest, venue, photographer, caterer, cake, band, linens & china, my dress, bm dresses, tux rental (but haven’t choosen exact style). Working on the florist & transportation right now. And the Fiance is creating the STDs. Busy busy!!

Post # 42
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Holy crap, my dress came in!

Post # 43
3226 posts
Sugar bee

10/9/10 here

I just set the date about 2 weeks ago

I just have the church booked, and my dress. That’s it!

The topic ‘10/9/10 Ladies?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors