(Closed) 11-11-11

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
2891 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Way cool. That is such an easy to remember date. If Fiance forgets that he will be in BIG trouble. LOL

Post # 4
3142 posts
Sugar bee

I wish I could have had this date but

1) its Remembrance Day in Canada and Fiance is Army and lots of people coming are Army so they are all busy with parades and stuff that day.  Plus I think that since it’s such a significant date for Fiance anyways, I don’t want to mess with that.

2) and kinda more important, Fiance is deployed still in that month for 2011 anyways Frown  Le boo

But I totally have date envy of your Bees!!Tongue out

Post # 5
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

That’s my date!!! Fiance is Army too, and it just worked out perfectly for us πŸ™‚

Post # 7
246 posts
Helper bee

@Oneeleven: Yeah, we’re US, it’s Remembrance Day here too, and we weren’t sure when he was having his post-deployment leave, so we figured since he had a 4 day weekend for Veteran’s Day, that we’d have it that weekend so he could just get a pass to come home for four days.. He actually has his leave for the month of October, so we might’ve done it then had we known..

Post # 8
3142 posts
Sugar bee

@armywife1029:

I think your date is beautiful πŸ™‚

And I didn’t know the us and can had the same Remembrance day. I feel kinda dumb :p lol

Post # 9
5110 posts
Bee Keeper

Date twin!! πŸ™‚

Post # 10
91 posts
Worker bee

I’m an 11-11-11 bride too! πŸ™‚

Post # 11
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

hey there date twin πŸ˜›

Post # 12
246 posts
Helper bee

@Oneeleven: Aww thank you, I’m really excited for it.. And don’t worry, neither did I!! lol

The topic ‘11-11-11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors