(Closed) 11-11-11 wedding themes

posted 8 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

i am also gettign married 11/11/11 and I am having an evening Peacock feather & black wedding.

Post # 4
34 posts
Newbee

my wedding was SUPPOSE to be 11-11-11 Frown but the venue we LOVED wanted an extra $7,000 because of the day!  So we decided we loved the venue more then the day and bumped it up a week.  I think the burgundy browns and oranges sounds lovely for a fall wedding and the sunflowers are a nice burst of colour!

Post # 5
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Kirbee: Did you start with your peacock decorations yet?! Thats the theme I’m doing as well 🙂 If so what have you gotten/done so far??

Post # 6
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Not sure about the orange colour, but a rich brown with sunflowers sounds beautiful for that time of year x

Post # 7
5110 posts
Bee Keeper

I think those colors will look great! our theme is black and white with turquoise accents.. yay 11.11.11 brides our day will be here before we know it 😀

Post # 8
2320 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

getting married the day after!

my theme/color is vintage peaches and cream with a little bit of gold and succlant type green. the space that we are using has two different types of wood and this is the color palatte that suits both well, and i like have the lighter colored flowers during the fall, a little touch of spring (especially because of all the rain and gray skies here in oregon!).

Post # 9
258 posts
Helper bee

Very autumn-y.  We were going to use burgendy and navy for our colors, but opted instead for purple, silver, ivory and black for our 11-11-11 wedding.  But in MA, it will be more like winter than autumn at that point.

The topic ‘11-11-11 wedding themes’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors