(Closed) 11-12-11 Brides: 14 DAYS TO GO!!

posted 9 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
2194 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 4
37 posts
Newbee

eek!  I’m excited!  Unfortunately, I still have a fair amount to do, but I’m taking off all next week so I can finish everything up.

Post # 5
7288 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

AHHHHHH!!!! 

🙂

Post # 6
242 posts
Helper bee

I think I’m in denial that the wedding is a little over a week away!  I have all of the big things done.  I just have to do the programs, welcome bags, and some small reception details.  So excited!!

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee

For the wedding, I pretty much need to finalize everything, do programs, and make sure everyone know where they need to be!   On the other hand, I still need to pack for vacation, and move a lot of things to my new house–it seems crazy that it’s coming up next weekend already!!  ahhhh

Post # 8
548 posts
Busy bee

Holy cow, how am I going to get through the next week and a half. Sigh. I think I will be excited next Thurs or Fri, but for now I’m just stressed out and exhausted.

Post # 10
548 posts
Busy bee

We’re coming up on our last weekend to prepare!  holy cow.  Must.finish.seating.chart.  Gah.

Post # 11
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Programs are looming over my head right.  I have vowed that by the end of the weekend, they will be finished.  I also want to write really personal notes to each of my bridesmaids to go with their gift.  That’s seven personal, heartfelt, time consuming notes. 

Otherwise, I’m good!  Paying off vendors now.  Feels good to get that over with.

Post # 12
653 posts
Busy bee

Today I’m supposed to be getting the “final” call from our photographer (which is putting me in a horrible mood because I’m completely overwhelmed and anxious about it and I have no clue why!), tonight I’m HOPEFULLY picking my dress up (had problems last week) and then Saturday we are meeting with our venue and making the final payment… after that I don’t care what goes on! lol

The topic ‘11-12-11 Brides: 14 DAYS TO GO!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors