(Closed) 11-12-11 Date Twins–Minus One Year Anni!

posted 8 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

HOLLA!!! LOL! I’m an 11-12-11 bride! I always find 11-11-11 brides, so it’s nice to find a 11-12-11 one!

We’re going to the gym (lame, I know.. but we go 4x a week and I have dress measurements due right after the new year, so I have to hit it hard) and then we’re going home and having a nice dinner together while watching some of our favorite shows.

Post # 4
1545 posts
Bumble bee

Hello! Ours is 11/11/11! I am so excited. Yesterday my fi told me throughout the day what will do you be doing at this time and that time. Right before we went to bed, he said at this time a year from now we will be married and dancing the night away!

Post # 6
179 posts
Blushing bee

@HoyaLawya2010: Oh man, it’s totally hard to get into a routine, but since my FH goes with me, it makes it a little easier. He’s a gym buff. I have the 30 Day Shred, I need to start doing it again. It definitely will make you feel some pain. I had trouble even sitting on the toilet for days after I started it, lol! GOOD LUCK!

@Mrs.MedinaJr: AWW! I agree, that’s the best part to being on the one year date. I love thinking “well at this time I’ll be getting my hair done”, “at this time I’ll be walking down the aisle” etc..

Girls, we have a 22 month engagement and I cannot tell you how excited I am to not have to say “well, the wedding is in a year and some odd months” I can actually say LESS than a year after today! WOO!

Post # 8
179 posts
Blushing bee

@HoyaLawya2010: Oh, I know! HATERS!! LOL! jk! We originally wanted to do 11-11-11, but a Friday wedding wasn’t in the cards for us.

But *HIGH FIVE* to us, we’ll be date twins!!! I just moved to Bloomington back in June due to my fiance’s new job. He went to school here, so he was familiar with the area so that was nice. I really like it here so far (except for the traffic).

Post # 9
10 posts
Newbee

Yay! I’m 11/12/11 also! We got engaged on July 1, so I’m so excited that it’s LESS than a year away!!

Post # 11
233 posts
Helper bee

Hey all, I’m an 11/12/11 as well! We just met with the priest on Tuesday and set our date so it’s all official.

How’s your planning coming? I feel like I have SO MUCH to do that I can’t even begin to imagine starting planning. YikeS!

Post # 13
7 posts
Newbee

We’re officially getting married on 11.11.11 but we’re having a second ceremony and the reception on 11.12.11 so I feel like I have two anniversaries! 

We have the ceremony venue, the reception venue, the food, the photographer, the dress, and the DJ taken care of.  It seems like a lot but when I look at what I still have left to do I freak out!

Post # 14
10 posts
Newbee

@HoyaLawya2010: thanks for the congrats! I’ve seen some of the craziness on the ring posts! lol. I’ll be sure to stay away. So far we have the church, reception location, photographer, and the videographer booked. We are looking at DJs right now. I’m a CPA, so during tax season I won’t be able to do much planning, so I’m trying to get a huge head start! I also have my dress 🙂 maggie sottero ambrosia!

you have definitely done a lot!! I can’t believe you’ve already decided on invitations and everything! It’s all so exciting! Next on my list is taking engagement pics and sending the STDs! I’ll probably do that around February so they don’t get lost with all of the holiday cards that people will be sending.

I’m glad we have at least 3 11.12.11 brides! I feel like I always see the 11.11.11 ones! 🙂 makes sense though since the date is so cool.

Post # 15
233 posts
Helper bee

@HoyaLawya2010: Wow, good for you for getting so much done. We’ve got the church booked and…that’s it! Hahahhah! Thanks for the tips, I will definatly keep them in mind.

It’s funny because anytime I tell people our date, 11-12-11, people want to know why we didn’t pick 11-11-11. Everyone has an opinion, right? My FH had no desire to get married on a Friday AND I work in the industry so I knot 11-11-11 is going to be busy and I don’t want to deal with that, you know?

Good luck fellow date twins. I’m sure we’ll all be posting more as it gets closer to the date!

Post # 16
179 posts
Blushing bee

Hello new date twins!! Or… whatever numberit is up to now, lol!

The topic ‘11-12-11 Date Twins–Minus One Year Anni!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors