(Closed) 11-12-11 Less than 3 months!!

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
653 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I’m really excited! I’m nervous about some things but I’m still struggling with when I want to send out my invitations!

Post # 4
118 posts
Blushing bee

Ditto! I’ve felt really in control this whole time, well until recently, now I’m starting to get a bit stressed. I feel like for as much as I have already done I have just as much that needs my attention. (We’re DIYing a lot…) Oh and I’d love to know when everyone is mailing out their RSVPs, we were planning around early/mid September….

Post # 5
653 posts
Busy bee

@mblab: I was planning Sept 20th, seeing my RSVP date is Oct 20th.. but I’m nervous about it lol

Post # 6
2320 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I had a little panic attack. Mostly just over things on the financial front, but everything else is going smoothly, except for the fact that I still have my place holder ring and we don’t have an officiant. Note: Those two items are his responsiblity… why am I not surprised they aren’t done!?!?! lol.

Post # 7
682 posts
Busy bee

panic hasn’t set in quite yet but it’s on the way-I can feel it LOL

Post # 9
653 posts
Busy bee

@Beth2010: The days, weeks and months are flying by! I had a bit of a panic attack last night… so many little things to do!

Post # 10
2195 posts
Buzzing bee

Macys registry says 84 days! Holy crap! We are sending our invites out the second week in september, and our RSVP date is the 21st I think. We are trucking right along, and the stress hasn’t seriously hit me yet–but I think my mind is elsewhere these days with moving and buy a car before the wedding. Ah! Bleeding money!!

Post # 11
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am on 11/11/11 and yes, panic is creeping up on me. I feel like I did a lot very early in the game, then just kind of did what I felt like for 6 months and now, with 3 months left, I feel like everything is almost things that need to be done in October and the last week before the wedding- finalizing, meetings with vendors, hair appointments, nails, finalizing the music list (which my fiancé refuses to do NOW) and the list goes on. Some things you just simply cannot do a long time before the wedding and waiting to do this is getting to me….!!!! Also, i realized only 3 more months and I have not lost any weight!!!! 🙁

Post # 12
69 posts
Worker bee

i’m glad i’m not the only one who hasn’t sent out invitations yet. 🙂  My date is also 11/12/11. 

Post # 13
69 posts
Worker bee

@Sah:oh hey! date AND city twins. what venue did you go with?

Post # 14
140 posts
Blushing bee

I finished packing up, addressing and stamping our invites today. I have a big pile here ready to go and it is just KILLING ME!! I wanted to wait till Sep 1 to send them out but I don’t know if I can wait!!!

Post # 15
682 posts
Busy bee

dropped my dress off tot he seamstress today and dammit, it’s too big LOL I had no intention of losing weight. Dropping my son off at college and stressing about this event has contributed…

anyway-invites will be addressed next week and then mailed out the week of Sept 17. w00t

Post # 16
140 posts
Blushing bee

@shedayz:  Better too big than too small!! I’m having the too small issue right now. lol. A bit too snug, but lost  7 pounds in the psat 2-1/2 weeks through super hard work, so hoping it will fit nice!!

Fiance and I couldn’t take it anymore, when he got home from work we walked out to the mailbox and dropped all the invites in it!!

The topic ‘11-12-11 Less than 3 months!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors