(Closed) 11-12-11

posted 10 years ago in November 2011
Post # 47
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hi ladies! I’ve come to join the party, getting married 11/12/11 as well! I don’t have as much accomplished as some of you other ladies, but I’m working at it! So far I’ve got venues for the ceremony (a local park) and the reception (my parent’s house), an amazing photographer and a caterer. I’m planning my wedding from 500 miles away so it’s a bit difficult but I know it’ll all work out. I can’t believe how quickly time is going by, the wedding seems so far away but I know time is going to fly by and all of a sudden it’ll be November already!

Post # 48
22 posts
Newbee

My cousin and I cut and assembled the invitations yesterday (we had a day full of rain and thunderstorms) and I printed all the invitation info and rsvp’s this morning.  Now we have to have another scrap date to get them all put together and then that DIY will be crossed off our list!  Went last night to get all our goodies for our ribbon wands and ordered our ribbon online.  I’m getting so excited as everything is coming together so nicely.  How are you all doing with your planning and DIY projects?

Post # 49
2319 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hey bees!

Can you believe it! Five months to go!

I got my dress this past weekend! I’ve accomplished many things in the past month!

• Dress ordered
  • Cake ordered
  • Table numbers done
  • Guestbook ordered
  • Half the favors are done
  • Purchased cake tray
  • Order a few more bridesmaids gifts
  • Cake topper ordered
  • Ring bearer bowel ordered
  • Scheduled Hair and Makeup Trial for July
  • Booked florist

Maybe a few smaller things but I’ve got alot done!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Post # 51
10 posts
Newbee

Hello my 11.12.11 date twins!

I am so excited to share this wonderful date with all of you.  It took awhile for my Fiance and I to decide on this date, but I’m glad we did. 

Our original date was going to be 11.20.11 because his birthday is on the 10th of a month and mine is the 30th of the month, so I wanted something in between.  Alas that is my future MIL’s birthday so we had to think of a new date.  If 11.16. was on a weekend it would of been that date, but it doesn’t occur until 2013, which is way too long of a wait.

So finally after almost making my brain explode, I thought of 11.12.11 which was the day of our first date.  I’m slightly freaked out because there is less than 4 months to go.  I hope all you ladies enjoy your wonderful day!

Post # 53
2194 posts
Buzzing bee
Post # 54
2194 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Sah: Holy crap! I can’t wait!!!!! I had my makeup trial last night and it went really well. I am not used to wearing a lot of makeup, so I was glad to have the trial! Where is everyone else in planning?

Post # 56
1 posts
Wannabee

hello newbie here,  also nov 12 yet to book the honeymoon thinkingbarbados any ideas. 

Post # 57
33 posts
Newbee

Waiting on invites to get here so they can go out ASAP.  I am down to picking out the menu and honeymoon planning.  We are also in the middle of trying to buy a home, our offered was accepted Monday, so now I have loan application processing and home inspection items to add to my list of things to do.  We have already:

-set dress fitting appt

-picked out tuxes

-ordered flowers

-ordered invites/rsvps

-chosen and reserved photographer, dj, all venues and pastor

-received all bridal party gowns

-ordered bridesmaid gifts

-started our registries

-picked out cake topper

-ordered flower girl and ring bearer baskets and pillow

Need to :

-Set bridal party hair appts.

-choose menus for reception and rehearsal( held in same location)

-Choose ceremony music

-develop program

-order favors

I’m sure I’m forgetting some things….hoping we have the house stuff settled and are moved before October.  🙂

The topic ‘11-12-11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors