(Closed) 11 Alive Wants to talk to those in Atlanta about Celso's Cakes in Atlanta

posted 6 years ago in Atlanta
Post # 3
780 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@mbmarino:  If you PM me I can give you phone number. I am at work for another 45 minutes could you call me after 5:30?

Post # 4
6 posts
Newbee

Please know that Celso delivered my cake and honored my contract and full prepayment even though he couldn’t access the money. My cake was delivered on Sept 15th as planned and requested and was wonderful! There are many sides to a story and from my experience he is trying to do the right thing and notify (I actually heard from him before getting the closing email from his ex) and honor contracts.

Post # 5
780 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I really don’t any of care what Celso is doing. I’m sure most of us have already found new bakers, I know I have, I chose Sweet Carolines. Her cake are much better. I’m glad it worked out for you, but I & many other brides wouldn’t think about using him.

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2000

@mbmarino:  Sorry to hear all the sad news.  We love Celsos cakes and I got all my cakes from him (b’days etc).  He is one of the best bakers and was always happy to speak with me and my family and accomodate our requests.  I have to say that his Ex was a very difficult person to deal with and even though I was a loyal customer for over 4 years now, she was very curt.  I gave several of my friends (who tasted his cakes at my parties) his number as reference and they told me that the person they spoke with was very rude and so they chose not to order from them.  I think its a pity because he is genuinely a very kind and nice guy and an EXCELLENT PASTRY CHEF!

If he opens a new business, he will always have us as patrons.

I also want to add that I dont know what the circumstances of the business closing were and I have absolutely nothing against Pavla and she might be a wonderful person but to run a business efficiently and successfully, customer service is key which she lacked.

The topic ‘11 Alive Wants to talk to those in Atlanta about Celso's Cakes in Atlanta’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors