11 dpo faint bfp stories

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
10027 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

I got my BFP on 11DPO (including pictures below, I took the cheapie tests first then went and got the FRER and did those right after) and have so far had a healthy pregnancy, just entering into my second tri. We don’t have another US until Friday but she’s been healthy and active with a strong heartbeat all our other visits.

IMG_7759IMG_7749

Post # 4
493 posts
Helper bee

countrygirl2009 :  a lot of women don’t implant until 9-12-dpo… In which case you wouldn’t even produce HcG until 11- 14 Dpo.  I didn’t get a positive with FRER until 16 DPO… I don’t understand how it seems like women get positives on here so often at 9 or 10 Dpo 

Post # 7
10027 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

tiffanybruiser :  Agreed with her! Spotting doesn’t always mean something bad. And from what i’ve heard on the TTC boards false postives are pretty rare, usually its a case of a faulty test or a CP. So, I wouldn’t totally discount that line just yet.

If you have tests lying around or can go to the dollar store and stock up I would continue to test for a few days with FMU until either you get your period or the line gets darker.

Post # 8
2969 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

This was my positive on a FRER and a cheapie. They definitely continued to get darker. I would wait 2 days and check again. I had some spotting in the beginning as well. As long as it’s brown or browny-pink and not bright red, it’s probably nothing. 

Post # 9
Hostess
3159 posts
Sugar bee

I didn’t get a positive until 13 dpo, but I knew I was pregnant before a test would even show a BFP. But I knew early with my prior pregnancy too. The line on the FRER was actually not as dark as the cheapie dollar store tests I bought. I would wait until either you get AF or a BFP before you count yourself out this cycle.

Post # 10
1601 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

With my son I didn’t get a squinters until 11, and by squinters I mean a shadow. It didn’t look like your line until 13 DPO. Definitely don’t worry! He is a rambunctious toddler now even with our slow start 😉

Post # 11
293 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I got a BFP at 11 DPO but a darker line at 13 DPO.

Post # 12
493 posts
Helper bee

Update please???????

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Hi there

I’m currently on 11 dpo and have been trying for a baby for months now. I woke up this morning to do a pregnancy test and within a couple of minutes a super faint line appeared. Very much a squinter and very very faint.

Does anyone else see a line or am I going crazy! 

Period is due in 5 days. 

Thank you! 

Post # 14
99 posts
Worker bee

mrsehm123 :  hi, this thread is dead. Please make your own board/thread to get more insight. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors