(Closed) 11 months oout and already running into dramas!

posted 6 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
13010 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

First of all, don’t freak out yet.  It sounds like your friend hasn’t committed to being in the newly engaged bride’s wedding.  And, since she’s already made the plans for yours, wouldn’t she make yours the priority to come back for?  If it were me, I’d feel more committed to you because I already agreed/made plans to be in your wedding, and this new wedding wasn’t a factor in that.

Second, I wouldn’t put the newly-engaged woman in your bridal party.  If you don’t want her there, it isn’t going to make you happy on your Day, and in all honesty, her being next to you may actually just remind you of your best friend not being there and cause you to resent her.  I’d rather have an uneven number of bridesmaids than be frustrated or angry at one of my bridesmaids. 

Good luck!  I hope your friend makes a decision that still lets her be in your wedding; I’m sure she’ll recognize how important this day is to you and won’t let you down!

The topic ‘11 months oout and already running into dramas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors