(Closed) 11 more months until….

posted 6 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
1079 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I am so with you!  I can’t wait for June! The older I get, the more I find myself wishing my life away, I really need to stop doing that.  Haha!

Post # 4
1312 posts
Bumble bee

Same here! It can’t get here soon enough!!!

Post # 5
1030 posts
Bumble bee

I agree.  I am the most in patient person ever so all these months of waiting are torture!  My dress is expected to arrive within the next few weeks and I told my Fiance “let’s just bump up the wedding to this fall ?!?”  He wasn’t as excited as I was and quickly shot down the idea.  Everyone keeps saying not too rush, that time will fly and to enjoy being engaged.  I guess they’re right … hopefully these next 11 months flyyyyy!

Post # 6
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I feel the same way!!! Some nights I can’t sleep because I’m so excited hahaha. After we booked the venue, I was so excited…he’s like “honey, its a year from now.. you need some sleep.” Lol! Hoping these months flyyyyyy by!!! 

I feel like I’m married to him already?! Do you any of you feel that way?

Post # 7
438 posts
Helper bee

I am so excited! I am a little different though…part of me wants it to come fast, but the other part of me loves how there are still so many more months left or enjoying the process and just basking in excitement!

Post # 8
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I wish it would come super fast! It seems so far away.

The topic ‘11 more months until….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors