(Closed) 1.1 or .85 cushion moisssanite photos?

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

.87 cushion on a size 4 finger. Sorry not a moissy and not exactly what you asked but close. Hope it helps!

Post # 6
1498 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I have a .85 cushion moissanite and I wear a size 3. I can’t post pics from my phone though so I’m commenting now to remind myself to post once I get to work πŸ™‚

Post # 7
1498 posts
Bumble bee

Okay, made it to work, here are some pictures!

Hope that helps! Let me know if you want to see any more angles or anything πŸ™‚

Post # 8
2065 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

6mm (1.1) enhanced cushion on size 5.5 finger (although the ring is a size 6.5 in this picture so it fits better now). It’s not that they are larger, they just list their sizes differently, in millimeters. The carat sizes listed are approximates compared to diamond sizes. 

Post # 9
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2008

@Kant we are ring twins hahahaha but i havent got it yet :c

Post # 10
1498 posts
Bumble bee

@corrinecortez: ooo post pics when you get it, I’ve never had a ring twin on Weddingbee before! In real life my FI’s cousin and I have the same ring though, almost the same wedding band too haha.

Post # 11
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

When carat size is used in regards to moissanite, it usually corresponds with the similar diamond size–so a 7mm cushion moissanite doesn’t weigh 1.8 carats–but it’s the same size that a 1.8 carat diamond would be, so they say it’s 1.8 carats.  I honestly do not know if moissanite is heavier or lighter than diamonds are.

Post # 12
4478 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I posted a chart on your other thread about this, but will post it here, too.  

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/RBCSizeOnFingerCP43543.jpg

This chart is based on round brilliants, but we can use mm size for finger coverage.  the 1.1 carat will be 6mm, so should give you 39% finger coverage.  This is the “goldilocks” region acccording to this chart.  the .85 carat would probably put you somewhere around 35% or so.  Both will look great, but I say go w/the 1.1!

Post # 13
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@abirdword: what do you mean by “goldilocks”? sorry, just curious! πŸ™‚

Post # 14
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I have baby fingers too!  Go with the 1.1.  It will look great!

The topic ‘1.1 or .85 cushion moisssanite photos?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors