11 weeks and worried

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
5889 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

dreamer1288 :  My pregnancy app says morning sickness should end any day now, and I’m also 11 weeks, so I think this is very normal timing!

Post # 3
2021 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Very normal for symptoms to subside as the placenta starts to take over around this time 

Post # 4
1306 posts
Bumble bee

Don’t freak out. Symptoms can come and go, it’s perfectly normal. Your morning sickness might come back or you might be a lucky gal and be done with it (woo-hoo!).

Some women report that entering their 2nd trimester was like a light switch flicked, one day was awful, next day felt great. Every pregnancy is different. 

If you have painful cramps or bright red blood, then you should be concerned and call your doctor right away. 

Post # 5
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

dreamer1288 :  lots of women have had their baby’s pass away and still have full fledged morning sickness along with all the other symptoms and are completely shocked to find out the baby was gone. Every pregnancy & loss is different. Dont freak yourself out so much, stay off the internet till tomorrow! 

I was for sure at my first ultrasound that there would be nothing there because I thought it had to be too good to be true, and I also didnt have extreme symptoms everyone else seemed to have.. & guess what, right away we saw little bean wiggling away in there! 

Hoping for the best for you tomorrow, please update us. 🙂 

Post # 8
423 posts
Helper bee

kaitlynaubrey01 :  That is very true. It happened to me. My drs said my last one occured 2 weeks before my body started to expel it. I still had morning sickness, cravings, swollen abdomen (I was in second trimester) and not a clue anything was wrong. 

Post # 9
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

broccoli2309 :  awh, I’m so sorry to hear that. 🙁 Unfortunately that is what happens sometimes, its very cruel. 

Post # 10
96 posts
Worker bee

All my symptoms disappeared suddenly near the end of my first trimester. I was scared but everything ended up being fine. It’s good that you have an appointment tomorrow so you can get some peace of mind. 

Post # 11
1152 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

My symptoms came and went overnight.  I’m a terrible worrier and made myself crazy throughout the first half of my pregnancy (38 weeks now!) but just do your best to avoid Google and hang in there!

Post # 12
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

My symptoms subsided suddenly at about 10 weeks- while I was on vacation in Jamaica! I was so scared. But everything was fine and I have a sweet one year old now 😊 Try not to worry, easier said than done I know!

Post # 13
6438 posts
Bee Keeper

dreamer1288 :  I just had a miscarriage and my symptoms disappeared a few days before I ended up miscarrying.  But that doesn’t mean that’s happening for you.  I think they said that your symptoms can start reducing when you’re moving into the second trimestet because you’re getting used to being pregnant.

Post # 15
423 posts
Helper bee

Congrats! I suck at reading these things but for some reason looking at it gives me strong “boy” vibes

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors