(Closed) 11 weeks March Brides

posted 6 years ago in March 2012
Post # 3
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Ahhhhh dnt remind me!!!!! Lol I’m so nervous I get married a day b4 you just thinking about it hurts my stomache!!!! I try and stay calm by not thinking about.Hehehehe I know doesn’t make sense..I’m so excited I can’t wait!!! I’m sure your feeling the same way:)

Post # 4
352 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Zama Beach Club, Isla Mujeres, Mexico

O.M.G. I remember when we still had 200 and something days!!!!!!!

I am starting to get really excited, but overwhelmed with all the stuff I still need to do! Gah!

How am I staying calm? Im not. lol

Post # 6
194 posts
Blushing bee

I sent out our invitations last night. I’m pretty much done planning… I think. Time is flying by now! Can’t wait. 🙂

Post # 7
1199 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@MrsStrawberry24: we’re n the home stretch – wooohooo!  I think I’ve gotten nearly everything done that I need to for now.  I am just working on menus and table names.

my invites won’t go out for a few more weeks though, and my shower is on Jan 28th!

Post # 9
258 posts
Helper bee

My invites go out Friday too!!! Yay!!! I still need to work on my wedding topper,n table numbers oh n the most important pay the balances! Hehehehe but were getting there.I still don’t know the date of my shower:)

Post # 10
194 posts
Blushing bee

@MrsStrawberry24: Haha! Well Ive been engaged since December 2010 so Ive had A LOT of time to plan. I don`t have everything done though. I need to do favours, table numbers, bridal party gifts and I few small things.

Post # 11
2440 posts
Buzzing bee

@jamithebride: I think I’m pretty much done too now.  I’m finishing up favors this week, bought all bridal party gifts, and the last thing I have to make is programs, which I can’t really do until after we meet with our officiant next week. 

Other than that I think I have something scheduled like every weekend from now until the wedding, it’s going to be crazy!!! I have my shower and dress fitting in january as well as an appt with our officiant.  Bachelorette party in February, plus super bowl, fiance’s 30th birthday, valentine’s day, and my fmil and ffil’s birthdays.  February is going to fly by.  Then it’s March and I have to figure out when to fit in hair and makeup trials, further dress fittings, and everything else.  And I have to do all of this on the weekends because all of my vendors are not close to where I live so it’s hard to schedule anything on a weekday.

I’m having a really hard time staying calm when I think of what I still have to do, even though I feel like I should be done.

Post # 12
1669 posts
Bumble bee

OMG!!  I have so much to do.  I’m not staying calm!!  I’m in the process of making my invites and should have them out next week.  I need to buy bridal gifts, meet with officiant to go over ceremony, have the tasting which is tomorrow and start the favors, table numbers and table seating chart.  Also, I need to buy a bunch of stuff!!  Freaking out right about now!!

Post # 13
468 posts
Helper bee

I have almost everything done and I’m still freaking just thinking I might have missed something! I have little odds and ends to do… Bridesmaids gifts, paint the cake topper, find bridal jewelry ect. But the anxiety is wearing me down haha. I think I will feel better when the dress comes in! Which better be soon!

Post # 14
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2004

S%$T! i havent done much at all!!  think im going to hire a wedding planner.. or just let my mum do it.. lol i really dont care what happens as long as we get married!! lol

Post # 15
602 posts
Busy bee

I’m at 10 weeks!  We sent our invites out on Friday and got 13 RSVP cards already.  My bridal shower is next week.

The topic ‘11 weeks March Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors