11 year old girl dress suggestions

posted 2 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 2
712 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Hank1 :  I had older flower girls (9yo) and found mine on Amazon of all places. They were inexpensive and worked perfectly for them; if you have Prime, returns and exchanges are super easy too.

Post # 3
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Check out Azazie’s Junior Bridesmaid selection. I feel like they are age appropriate dresses for an 11 year old. I used them for my bridesmaids and everyone loved that they could order a custom dress for free that didn’t require alterations. 

Post # 4
8817 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Hank1 :  

I’d go to a department store and avoid the bridesmaid label , much cheaper too.

Post # 5
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

My junior bridesmaid was also 11. We purchased her a dress from Macys – they have a great selection of school dance style dresses that are very age appropriate and inexpensive!

Post # 6
128 posts
Blushing bee
Post # 7
1898 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Hank1 :  Our Junior Bridesmaid is 11, and she wore this dress from DB. I have attached stock photo and a group photo for reference!

Capture422339540_1526081107435671_4234037161521716589_o

Post # 9
740 posts
Busy bee
Post # 10
132 posts
Blushing bee

My little sister (10) will be wearing a junior bridesmaids dress from DB- I thought they had a pretty good selection of styles and colors 

Post # 11
4677 posts
Honey bee

Are there other bridesmaids. Where are their dresses from?  I would either order the smallest size from there or find matching fabric and take it to a seamstress who can reconstruct it into something similar but age appropriate or just shop at department stores instead of looking specifically for junior bridesmaid dresses. 

Post # 13
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Sauk Valley Resort

My sister was one of my bridesmaids and she’s 12. We got her a bridesmaids dress from David’s Bridal and just had it altered to fit (hemmed, chest taken in) and had straps added because it was strapless (we did not use DB for alterations, we went with someone local who charged much less and did a great job). It worked out great and looked age appropriate and really cute.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors