(Closed) 11/12/11 Ladies!!! ONE MONTH!!

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

my date is 11/11/11, and yes, i think the crazy might be starting to set in 🙂 II have these moments where I think that i still have so much to do- mini panic attact, and then there are moments when I remind myself, it will be okey, we still have a month- some things take shorter to ‘do’ than to actually ‘plan’ them! Can’t believe it, tho, next week our wedding will be in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (end of next week)

Very exciting!!!

Post # 4
653 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I’m doing good! I’ve got almost everything done and I’m leaving this Saturday for a week.. my sister is getting married the 21st of this month!! 🙂 I’m sure once I get back home and it’s only 3 weeks away I’ll totally freak lol

Post # 5
1022 posts
Bumble bee

Holy crap- I am FREAKING out. Our DJ isn’t going to be able to make it, but is allowing us to use his equipment….ok….NOW WHAT DO I DO??? I don’t know how to work that crap! 

I still haven’t bought my shoes. Yeah. OR my headpiece. Or earrings. 

I haven’t bought my BM’s anything yet.

I haven’t got our marriage license.

I haven’t finished buying my makeup.

I still don’t know how I’m doing my hair.

I still haven’t picked our first dance song….or any ceremony music other than the song that I’m walking down the aisle to!

And our Honeymoon still isn’t booked! I’m ready to scream at my FI!!!

Post # 6
653 posts
Busy bee

@Ms.Pink: I would highly suggest going for your marriage license, buying what it left that you need personally and booking your honeymoon (do you know where your going?). Other than that gifts can be bought quickly, you hair style can honestly be decided that morning (as long as you have a hairdresser set up), and you can pick music fast as well.

Post # 7
242 posts
Helper bee

Eeeeee!  I’m so excited!!  My to-do list is still a mile long but I’m crossing things off every day!  Good luck ladies!

Post # 9
653 posts
Busy bee

I never knew printing programs would take so long to finally work the way you want it! lol

The topic ‘11/12/11 Ladies!!! ONE MONTH!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors