(Closed) 11/14/09 Brides!

posted 10 years ago in November 2009
Post # 3
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

We are getting married on November 7th and just finished the Save The Dates today. We have another wedding in October and have not received one yet. I guess it doesn’t matter as long as you are not under six months.

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee

Hey Date Twin

I bought all the items I need for this – nice heavy cardstock, large vistaprint magnets, little gadgets for decorating the cards I planned to make, I have everything but the envelopes.  I was so completely underwhelmed by the crappy vistaprint magnets that they’ve just been sitting in a pile for 2 months.  I really need to get on the ball and get these going.  Like El Capataz said, at least 6 months in advance and you are golden!

Post # 5
51 posts
Worker bee

Yay! I’m not the only 11/14/09 bride!!

Post # 6
83 posts
Worker bee

I’m November 14th too!  I’m getting married in the Dominican so my invitations went out this week!  I’m also having an at home reception so now I’m starting to stress out about those

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

I am getting married November 14th too! I sent my Save the Dates out about a month ago. I am working on the invitations and whether I want to tackle making them myself…(not really). Six months at the latest, and not everyone sends them out. It is a way to make sure people clear their schedule so it increases attendance. I included hotel info since I am getting married in my home state, but it is a "destination" wedding for us.

Post # 8
19 posts
Newbee

I’m actually getting married a day before you ladies – 11.13.09!!!  My STD’s were just addressed by my calligrapher and shipped back to me – I should receive them any day now. EXCITEMENT!!!  My plan is to get them sealed and mailed next week.  I think the timing is fine as the others said – 6 months ahead.  As far as the invitations – my plan is to send them out on 9/12/09.  When are you planning to send your invites out?

Post # 9
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

November 14th also!!!

I sent my STD about 2-3 weeks ago.  It was time consuming b/c we wrote a note to everyone we sent them too 🙁

Post # 10
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I’m Nov 14th also. We aren’t doing save the dates because everyone is fairly close to the venue. But I’m starting to stress about the invitations. I  can’t decide if I should DIY or drop all the dough on fall themed ones online. I found some cute ones in my color scheme that had reply cards and envelopes along with the invitations, reception cards and directions… at a fraction of just the invitations.

My concern is my printer. I don’t want to mess them up. Anyone doing it themselves? Any suggestions? Thanks

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi ladies, I’m new to wedding bee! I’m a November 14th bride myself! I hope everyone’s planning is going well.

Congratulations to all future brides on here.

Post # 12
6 posts
Newbee

Im new to this too!  November 13th, 2009 bride here.  How many things have you guys got out the way so far?  I’d love to hear from everyone!!!!

GOOD LUCK BRIDES

The topic ‘11/14/09 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors