(Closed) 11/17 Recap – so much went wrong, but it doesn't matter. (pics)

posted 6 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
6123 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

How adorable are you!!!  I love your wedding gown and your cake is awesome!

Post # 4
3765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@LizLemon:  My mother didn’t realize she had to print out the readings on her wedding day, either, so thankfully she will be personally handling those for my day!

You look beautiful, congrats!

Post # 5
6019 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2017

Aww im sorry things didn’t quite go as planned. But it sounds like the day was still lovely and you looked absolutely stunning! and so so happy! Congrats!

Post # 7
6256 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

Oh wow. I would have been so tempted to smack your officiant in the face! Your pics are all beautiful though. Keep in mind that the people outside the wedding party usually can’t tell most of the chaos that goes on, but everyone is used to the fact that at every wedding at least one thing goes wrong. The last wedding I went to, it was the aisle runner blowing away and the best man getting into it with the mother of the groom over some comments his girlfriend made. At the one before that, it was a lack of rehearsal and no one knowing how to do the sand ceremony. No one will be judging it as hard as you. Everyone expects weddings to be late, and it’s entirely likely that they only noticed that one snafu. (And what kind of church doesn’t have a Bible? Really?)

Post # 8
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

You look absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

Post # 9
2250 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Good for you for keeping calm through the madness! You looked STUNNING, and seem like you are having fun in all of your pictures. Congrats!! 🙂

Post # 10
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Wow you look gorgeous, thats the dress i bought, and i was having so much regret over it, seeing it in action def makes things better! i cant believe the back snapped on it, im so terrified of that now lol. luckily you had a handy seamstress.. guess thats why we have bridesmaids… cant do it all on your own! loved your hair too by the way, very classy!

Post # 11
11747 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

wow you looked gorgeous! loved your cake, too! 🙂

Post # 12
1158 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Wow what a story! Congratulations, you were a beautiful bride.

Post # 13
7689 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

OMG-But Congratulations! You Look Stunning and you both look Sooo happy! You made it! And At least the reception went alright 😉

Post # 14
2107 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Congratulations!  Beautiful pictures!  I find it really odd that there wasn’t a Bible in a church either!

Post # 15
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

gasp, your dress is beautiful!! 

Post # 16
1770 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

So pretty, congrats!

The topic ‘11/17 Recap – so much went wrong, but it doesn't matter. (pics)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors