163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Congratulations! Laughing

Post # 6
34 posts
Newbee

Congrats!!! I know it’s going to be a GREAT DAY! Date twins!!!

Post # 7
106 posts
Blushing bee

My date is 11/4/11 as well… I am so excited! I can’t believe how fast time flies. I was hesitant to have a Friday wedding but the more I think about it the more I love the idea!

Post # 8
3204 posts
Sugar bee

I’m a 11.4.11 bride too! Are you doing the evening or daytime? We’re having the wedding in the late afternoon and the reception through the evening. I love having it the week before 11.11.11 and right before thanksgiving. I think it will weed out the people that only would come out of obligation, rather than those who really want to come! How’s the planning coming?? Also, we got engaged 4.11.11, I love the sorta symmetry ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
235 posts
Helper bee

This is my date as well! We’ve got a full-on date gang going! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
29 posts
Newbee

Hey! I’m an 11.4.11 gal as well.

How long have you been engaged? Where are you at in the planning process?

My Fiance and I have been engaged since late February 2011… We have contracts signed for the venue, dj, florist, photographer, ceremony musicians… we are almost at the point of signing contracts with a videographer and cocktail hour musicians. What I am dreading most are the stationary items… invitations, menu cards, etc, etc.. getting everything to coordinate is already stressing me out. 

Post # 11
29 posts
Newbee

@fvsoccer: We’re having an evening ceremony and reception… 5PM start, 11pm end. Though it’s a Friday (workday), we’re hoping people show up on time and not just skip the ceremony for the reception. eek. 

When is everyone sending invitations? 

Post # 12
3204 posts
Sugar bee

@cheesecake icecream: We’re probably going to send them early Sept…

Our ceremony is going to be at 4 or 5. Luckily for us, everyone is coming from out of town who isn’t in the wedding, so they will have to take the whole day off anyway! we have everything done except the men’s formalwear, even the honeymoon is planned! I can’t wait for the day!!!! I’m going to be out of my state and away from my Fiance for two months starting in 11 days, so it will go sooooo fast!

Post # 14
106 posts
Blushing bee

I was thinking sending my invites out the first week of Sept. That’s stressing me out the most – getting everyone’s address is chaos for some reason.

The topic ‘11.4.11!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors