(Closed) 11.4.11 Brides! Double Digits!

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I can’t wait!!! Just one month and my invites go out πŸ™‚ This month is our programs, seating cards for our family tables,  and limo confirmation appt. I am still debating on what will go in my hair. I need to book my alteration appt and that’s about it for my dress.

How is your planning going?

Post # 5
603 posts
Busy bee

Woo!!! I just booked my honeymoon flight today! Working on the last of my ceremony decor and my DIY invites πŸ™‚ Still so much left to do!

Post # 7
106 posts
Blushing bee

We got engaged in January and we wanted to get married this year and not in December and I wanted atleast 9 months to plan. So.. lol, we landed on Nov 4th. There isn’t anything at all sentimental about it and nothing favorite for either of us. We wanted Sat the 5th, but it was booked, so we choose the Friday to save some cash! BUT we are super excited because now we can go somewhere warm for our future anniversaries πŸ˜‰ We keep coming up with things that we love about Nov and things around our date. We just celebrated our “last” anniversary as boyfriend/girlfriend so it’s neat to have this coming up!

Post # 8
29 posts
Newbee

11.4.11 bride here. What time are you ladies having your ceremony? Have you sent invites out yet?

Post # 9
106 posts
Blushing bee

We are having it at 630 and am sending invites out Sept 1st πŸ™‚ YAY!

The topic ‘11.4.11 Brides! Double Digits!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors