(Closed) 115 days…

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
529 posts
Busy bee

Lol I am way more unstable, when I am bored I calculate all the possible dates he could propose and I don’t have a timeline like the end of the year. All he will say is that it is less than thousands of days away. so that means anywhere between 1 day and 999.My guess is sometime between now and June so…how many days is that? 270 give or take? 

Post # 5
1030 posts
Bumble bee

I have about 21 if I’m lucky! Argh it’s just too much to take!!

Post # 7
97 posts
Worker bee

I’m down to 15 days!!

🙂

Post # 8
2831 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Yes I have 7 to 10 days left of waiting!! Next weekend at some point from Thursday to Sunday!!!

Post # 9
370 posts
Helper bee

If all goes the way I hope, I should be engaged within the next 23 days!!!

Post # 11
1417 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Haha your not alone!!! I only have 28 days untill we are camping and 4 days during our camping trip so I have any where from 28 to 32 days!!! EEEEE!!!

Post # 12
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Haha I had just calculated that too because I know it’s happening in 2012… Just think of it as AT THE MOST 115 days.

Post # 13
1030 posts
Bumble bee

@mu_t:  Haha, the polish just doesn’t last that long on my fingers!!  I think I’ll get one soon though and touch it up every day 😉

Post # 14
556 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Thanks for doing the math for me! I, too, will be engaged by the end of 2012. I feel crazy because I think about it all the time! 

Post # 15
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I will also be engaged by the end of 2012 so I’m always counting down.  I happen to have a count down to our anniversary on my phone which happens to be 105 days today!  So close yet so far haha

Post # 16
316 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

He said it will be happening in Sept. so hopefuly I only have 23 days of waiting! we’ve been together 2,050 days!

The topic ‘115 days…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors