(Closed) 11/7/14 WE PULLED IT OFF!! My chilly, beautiful autumn day recap :)

posted 7 years ago in Recaps
Post # 16
990 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

You really pulled off the rustic look! Everything looks great. You look gorgeous, and your hubbo is hot stuff.

Post # 18
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
BurlapnLace:  wow you looked amazing and I LOVE your venue!! Thanks for pointing me to your recap 🙂 I completely agree with not missing the hard work haha. Looks like we both had amazing rustic days. Huge congratulations xx

Post # 19
30393 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Congratulations! Your wedding looks exactly like I thought it would!

Post # 20
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Oh wow–everything looked amazing!! Your gown, your venue, YOU are stunning!! Congrats! I agree with others, you look like a movie star!

Post # 21
5136 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
BurlapnLace:  congrats!!!!! you are one gorgeous lady!!!! so happy for you. Everything looked amazing!

Post # 22
295 posts
Helper bee

Absolutely gorgeous- everything! Congrats!

Post # 24
1722 posts
Bumble bee

omg! it looks amazing! i love your dress/overall look, and especially love the lighting, mismatched chairs, tables, etc of your reception. it looks gorgeous!

Post # 25
482 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
BurlapnLace:  you look absolutley stunning!  Your hubby looks great too 🙂  Your hair is beautiful!  Congrats on a perfect day!!

Post # 27
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - 11/15/14-Vineyard

View original reply
BurlapnLace:  Oh. My. Gosh. Those are so beautiful!!!!!!  I’m soooo happy for you. You looked gorgeous. It all looks amazing! 

Post # 28
1722 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
BurlapnLace:  i had the same experience! we had a “rustic” (although we really just wanted something natural, organic, woodsy) wedding in June at a fishing lodge, and EVERYONE was saying that they’d never been to a wedding like that, and how unique and amazing the venue was.  i started to doubt myself once i saw it really being so popular, but in the end we were soooo happy we stayed true to what we wanted! everyone kept asking how we had found it and that it just “fit” us. we didn’t have some of the awesome details you had though- i’m having some wedding envy! 🙂

Post # 30
1616 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018 - City, State

OH EM GEE. Your dress is SO incredible on you! Like I wish there was a better word but incredible is all I can think of. You are just stunning and you both look happy and so full of love! What a beautiful celebration! Congratulations! 

The topic ‘11/7/14 WE PULLED IT OFF!! My chilly, beautiful autumn day recap :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors