(Closed) 11/7/14 WE PULLED IT OFF!! My chilly, beautiful autumn day recap :)

posted 5 years ago in Recaps
Post # 31
2203 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

BurlapnLace:  lmao, there will always be at least one loud mouthed naysayer! i love how you did the considerate thing and provided them with transportation and they managed to complain about it! plus, on the subject of buffets, i always prefer a buffet because you can eat as much as you want! and BBQ sounds better than 99.9% of the wedding food i’ve eaten. i just don’t understand people at all. i knew my in-laws didn’t like our plans for a “non banquet hall” wedding and said a few times before the day that they just couldn’t envision it non being in a country club or other similar setting, but after everything was done they said it was beautiful.  i haven’t done a recap because i’m terrified of somone pinning my pictures without giving pro-recognition when our photographer was pretty strict about not posting online without giving recognition. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 32
1325 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Mount Hermon

BurlapnLace:  Wow. everything looks amazing! So happy for you!  Love the cupcakes and the reception decor!

Post # 33
718 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Yay! Congrats! I’ve been waiting to see your recap. Your wedding reception was gorgeous. I love the way the bistro lights and the chandelier looked. Everything looked beautiful.

Post # 34
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Your day was beautiful and you both look so beautiful and happy! I must ask, where did you get the necklace? It was such a perfect compliment to your gown!

Congrats!

Post # 35
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Absolutely stunning and so classy!! You looked so lovely, as did your entire wedding. Congratulations! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 36
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Stunning!

Post # 37
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

BurlapnLace:  love love love love love LOVE LOVEEEEEEE Oh did I mention love??? The texture on your dress is gorgeous! And your wedding is so country chic! Just the right touch of burlapnlace lol. 

Post # 39
2847 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Your pictures are beautiful!  Congratulations!

Post # 40
10584 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

Beautiful!  Everything looks just wonderful!

Post # 42
2847 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

BurlapnLace:  LOL, that’s me.  I changed my name.  Your pictures are just gorgeous and you looked amazing.  I wasn’t online yesterday, so I am just seeing them this morning!

Post # 43
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - The Villa

Love all the details… it looked gorgeous hun. Congrats!

Post # 45
328 posts
Helper bee

BurlapnLace:  OMG!  You look gorgeous!  I love your hair and dress!  Congratulations!  It looks like a lovely wedding.  Great taste!

The topic ‘11/7/14 WE PULLED IT OFF!! My chilly, beautiful autumn day recap :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors