(Closed) 11/7/14 WE PULLED IT OFF!! My chilly, beautiful autumn day recap :)

posted 5 years ago in Recaps
Post # 46
5948 posts
Bee Keeper

BurlapnLace:  Wow, wow, wow! You and your Darling Husband are a stunningly gorgeous couple. Love your hair, dress, make-up … just everything! And your reception area looks so perfect. I love the whole “rustic” (country — sort of?) look and theme to things. It looks like a beautiful, meaningful, and FUN wedding for everyone involved. Congratulations on having all your hard work come together in the end. Super congratulations on your marriage! And now it’s time to sit back, enjoy being a Mrs., and get ready for that wonderful honeymoon with your honey!

Post # 47
6394 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

Congratulations!!! Everything looks so pretty!

Post # 48
608 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

You guys make a gorgeous couple I might be getting married in new jersey, so i will keep you in mind when vendor searching. Those cupcakes look scrumptious! I love your dress and the pic of you standing solo. Very nice pose! You look absolutely gorgeous. 

Post # 49
151 posts
Blushing bee

What a truly elegant wedding. Your dress is so flattering! Great photos, date twin.

Post # 51
Bee
182 posts
Blushing bee

Everything is so beautiful! I love your dress. The reception is beautiful and very classic looking! Congrats!!

Post # 52
963 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015 - On a Cliff Overlooking the Bay, Florida

BurlapnLace:  I have been waiting for your recap!!!! Love everything about it, I’m not a sweetheart table person but your table looked so intimate because you are facing each other instead of “on display” for everyone to watch you eat. All the little details looked perfect!!! You do look like a young Elizabeth Taylor! 

Post # 54
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

BurlapnLace: such a beautiful wedding. You look so stunning – the definition of glamorous. Congratulations to you both and many years of happiness ahead of you both

Post # 56
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Your wedding looked great! I can’t wait to have mine there! Seeing more wedding pics at Jack’s Barn makes me even more excited! How many people did you have there? We have a large wedding planned in June (about 140) and I am trying to guage how everyone fit! Thanks! You looked amazing!

Post # 57
23593 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Lady, you are a STUNNNING bride! Congratulations – everything turned out gorgeous!

Post # 58
1292 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

BurlapnLace:  That dress is EVERYTHING! WOW! Show stopper.

The topic ‘11/7/14 WE PULLED IT OFF!! My chilly, beautiful autumn day recap :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors