(Closed) 12-8-12

posted 5 years ago in December 2012
Post # 3
3302 posts
Sugar bee

I am just about done. I need to book the rehearsal dinner, see if we have extra money for videography and get the flowers. Otherwise everything else is completely booked or bought. I received my dress last week and only needs minor alterations.

Post # 5
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m glad to see some other December 8th brides! After making this list I feel totally behind, but I have started a lot of these things and just need to finalize them.  Good luck!  We have less than 5 months!

Here is my to do list:

• Register

• Finalize guest list and addresses

• Invitations/Programs – waiting to get the samples in the mail then they will be ordered.

• Flowers/Centerpieces/table numbers

• Chuppah (wedding canopy)

• Name/seating cards

• Groom/Bestman Tux (Groom still hasn’t picked a best man!)

• Mother of the bride/groom dresses

• Accessories – bride, maid of honor, moms

• Hair/makeup – bride, maid of honor, moms

• Grandma’s outfits – might help them shop if I have time

• Ketubah – Jewish Marriage Contract

• Music selection – processional, recessional, entrance, first dances

• Tastings for food, drink, cake

• Engagement pictures

• Honeymoon

• bride’s passport

• groom’s wedding ring

Post # 6
5 posts
Newbee

I’ve got all my vendors, except for transportation. I’m debating whether or not a party bus would be worth it. Undecided AND, children’s apparel!! Is it too early to buy clothes for the FG/RB? Other than that, all I have to do is tie up loose ends (final payments, marriage license, finalize schedule etc). 134 more days!!

Post # 7
902 posts
Busy bee

I have majority planned out, but still have some items to get and a ton of DIY projects I have to do.  Won’t start those until probably November because I do not want them to mess up or fall apart by the time Dec. comes.

Just this weekend I did:

Booked videographer
Got my daughter’s bridesmaid dress & shoes
Finally picked and ordered my veil
Ordered my shoes
Picked out & Ordered MoH dress
Made & Ordered my stickers to put on the candy buffet bags
Made & Ordered my wishing tree tags

Now I am working on my timeline and song list to give to the DJ so I can make sure the evening flows nicely!

Fiance wants to do our own vows but I am a mess about that stuff because I’m not going to be able to talk much less read them because I’m gonna be one big titty baby crying up there by him lmao

Next weekend going with the “best woman” to try on the dress we picked this weekend and I hope she likes it 🙂

I’m having surgery on the 24th so that’ll put me out of work for about a week so I plan to visit my aunt who has a cricut machine so we can make my little banners I want for the tables.

I still have a good bit left to do, but doing it slowly so it’s not so over whelming and I don’t drive my poor fiance insane hahaha

The topic ‘12-8-12’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors