(Closed) 12 days away….2 more lbs…advice

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
2634 posts
Sugar bee

I *promise* you that no one is going to notice a difference in two pounds. 

Just relax and don’t stress.

Post # 5
403 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Drink water like it’s your job!  A lot of people think that they’ll bloat if they drink too much water, but the it’s just the opposite.  Drinking plenty of water will flush out any extra sodium that may cause you to bloat and keep things moving along in your digestion so that those 1200 calories get metabolized and not stored.  There’s no need to dehydrate yourself with the diuretics… dehydrated bride = no good.  

Post # 6
1518 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Water.. it will make you feel fuller and help you eat less! Avoid too much salt and carbs. Eat 4 small meals throughout the day. And don’t stress. Keep busy moving around -taking stairs and don’t stress. 

2lbs isn’t enough to make a fuss over!! 

Post # 7
13099 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

I second the don’t worry or stress about the two pounds as it will make no noticable difference.

Also, you say your dress is a little bit tight in the waist but even if you DO lose the 2 pounds there is no way to make the pounds go away from the exact spot the dress is tight.

You have so many other things you should be thinking about 12 days out from your wedding and your weight isn’t one of them.

Post # 8
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@Mrs.KMM: @SanDiegoAli: Exactly what these two said. There are so many other things to be looking forward to and sorting out in those last couple weeks. You’ll be fine. You’ll eat and you won’t notice the tightness. You’re going to be so drunk on love it’s untrue.

Post # 9
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

If you don’t mind sharing, how’d you lose the first 12 pounds? I’m at the same weight where you started and would like to be down to 110. How’d you get there since April?

Post # 10
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Put lemon juice in your water and drink tons of it! The lemon juice makes you retain almost none of it….be prepared to use the restroom a lot!

Post # 11
1067 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I second what some of the other posters are saying that no one will notice the 2lbs, but I know how it is to want to get rid of the last 2. What I would do it have a healthy breakfast and lunch, pack vegies for snacks and eat a small dinner before 7pm. Running is also good and drink lots of water! good luck!

Post # 12
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

cardio cardio cardio and cut calories down a bit for the last few days.  You can also sit in a sauna w sweats on.  This will cut any water weight but you will gain it back as soon you put that piece of chocolate cake in your mouth!   hehe

The topic ‘12 days away….2 more lbs…advice’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors