(Closed) 12 days til wedding and still no wedding bands!!

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I feel ya.  When they called to tell me mine wouldn’t be ready I nearly flipped out.   Do you have to go or can your fiancé make the trip to pick them up? Did they just call today? How’s Everything else going?

Post # 5
23 posts
Newbee

Ya mine isn’t ready either.  Only mine won’t be for sure. They sized the same ring in a 6 down to a 3 for me to use until the actual ring arrives.  The actual ring needs to be made as a 3 because the drastic resizing loosens the hold on the diamonds running around the band. They took the money but didn’t make the order so it’s taking 16 weeks!  Call them twice a day until your rings are ready.

I just have two DYI projects left. And my family finally has their tickets bought to fly down from Canada. Just random stresses left.  I’m not artistic or brave enough to write vows πŸ™‚

I went from calm, no problem to stressed but excited when we hit the 2 week mark. I realized that when the family lands it’s time to stop working and start playing. Takes a couple days off my schedule.

Let me know how the ring situation goes.

Post # 6
7902 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

My wedding band won’t come in until the week of the wedding. Very frustrating!

Post # 7
346 posts
Helper bee

I totally feel your frustration! I’m getting married Friday and my ring still isn’t here!!!! Eeek. It *should* be here by Wednesday though.

I have my fingers crossed for you!

The topic ‘12 days til wedding and still no wedding bands!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors