(Closed) 12 DPO – BFN but I feel pregnant.

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 2
1776 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

It’s possible you ovulated late or implanted late.  Wait until after missed period and test again. 

Post # 3
15277 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

It’s still possible to get a late positive… but as far as symptoms are going, I think you’re over thinking.  An embryo wouldn’t even implant until around 6-7DPO so anything 1-5DPO is definitely all in your head.  7dpo could be implantation cramping.  Bigger breasts and hunger is pretty normal for me every cycle, and I’ve never been pregnant so not really a sign either imo.  Just give it another day or 2 and POAS again.

Post # 4
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Well, sore boobs can definitely be caused by the normal post-O hormones, so I would try to moderate your expectations, especially with a BFN at 12DPO. But it’s definitely still possible–it’s not over until AF shows her face! FX!

Post # 5
3751 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

How were you tracking ovulation? Is it possible that you are off? 

Post # 6
2020 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Unfortunately a lot of the TWW symptoms are the same as pregnancy symptoms. Hope you get your BfP soon!

Post # 7
2155 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
chirpychappers:  I think you’re way overthinking this. I had all those symptoms and more on all the months that I was TTC. When I was actually pregnant, i got symptoms in week 6. They were real, strong, crazy symptoms.. totally different to what I had ”felt” when I thought I was pregnant. 

Forget the symptoms, wait till 16 DPO and then test. Do that every month. Before then, it’s unlikely you will have any real symptoms and you’ll just create phantom symptoms by overthinking it.

Post # 8
714 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Update?

Post # 9
1154 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
chirpychappers:  Sorry, but I think you’re symptom spotting.  🙁 And from some of them, especially the consistent dry CM, I would say you are probably going to get AF this round.  FX that I’m wrong!

Post # 10
971 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Don’t give up hope until you period actually arrives. With this pregnancy, I had BFNs on 10 and 12 DPO and got my positive on 16 DPO, when my period was a day late. 

The topic ‘12 DPO – BFN but I feel pregnant.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors