(Closed) 12 months to go, ladies!

posted 5 years ago in May 2014
Post # 3
331 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I cant believe its only a year away now!! YAY!!! I feel like I can plan more stuff without getting looks from people lol  I already have a lot planned/booked but I need to work on the small details…SOOOOO excited! πŸ™‚

Post # 4
1849 posts
Buzzing bee

Oh snap! That really snuck up on me. But I’m at the end of May, so I guess I actually still have a couple weeks to prepare for the 12 month shock. So much for getting things done way ahead of time…

Post # 5
136 posts
Blushing bee

Woohoo!!!!!!

Post # 6
999 posts
Busy bee

I’m so excited! We’ve only been engaged since March 22nd and it’s already going by so fast! We meet with the church soon to get our official date πŸ™‚

Post # 7
4979 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

I’m soooo excited! I’ll be more excited when we get to the 365 day mark. 

Post # 8
644 posts
Busy bee

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS. IN AN HOUR AND A HALF IT WILL OFFICIALLY BE ONE YEAR UNTIL MY WEDDING! 

Post # 9
644 posts
Busy bee

Also, Sunday will mark one year since getting engaged. Hoo boy, it’s been a while! Halfway there. πŸ™‚

Post # 11
20 posts
Newbee

A year feels like forever!!!!  I am not good at waiting and an 18 month engagement feels super long to me.  I’ll be happier when I am at the 6 month mark!

Post # 12
1445 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

I’m getting nervous… I ahve done so much researching and preparing but very little booking! Ouch I better get on the ball!

Post # 13
Hostess
2556 posts
Sugar bee

Woohooo!!!

Post # 14
843 posts
Busy bee

12 months officially today, we are going out tonight to celebrate! πŸ™‚

Post # 15
1090 posts
Bumble bee

Our 12 month countdown isn’t for another 8 days, but after our (so far) 3 year engagement, I am just excited for our big day. I feel like I am getting a little ahead of myself on somethings too lol

Post # 16
64 posts
Worker bee

@autumnlynnhill:  I completely feel you on this!  When we began booking big vendors such as venue, photographer, and DJ in January, I also bought my dress and went for my makeup trial already!  I think some of our friends and family thought we were crazy for being so ahead of the game.  But I feel like now with those big things out of the way we can relax and deal with the small stuff as it gets closer.  Eeeek!  So excited! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘12 months to go, ladies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors