(Closed) 12″ of snow today… and ice cream for breakfast…

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
4693 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Yikes!!! And I thought the 2 inches of snow we got here was bad!  I’ve been battling a cold for the last 2 weeks, and I’m working at both of my jobs today.  Yay. Haha.

Post # 4
10287 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

We were supposed to get upwards of a foot but we only ended up with maybe an inch or so. It’s supposed to keep snowing all day but it keeps coming down like it is, I don’t imagine it will accumulate too much. 

Post # 5
3011 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

No, just rain rain rain and more rain.  But it’s cold as hell.  Where’s the warm weather?

Post # 7
3011 posts
Sugar bee

@7SEVENJ9: Keeping my fingers crossed.  Can’t take this dreary weather.

April showers bring May flowers.

Post # 8
3011 posts
Sugar bee

@7SEVENJ9: Keeping my fingers crossed.  Can’t take this dreary weather.

April showers bring May flowers.

Post # 10
3011 posts
Sugar bee

@7SEVENJ9: Bahahaha.  Never heard that one, but that’s good.  I usually just call myself the May flower because I was born in May.  Now that’s lame.

Post # 12
1205 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@7SEVENJ9: I’m jealous!  We’ve got about 5 inches of snow so far and still falling out where I live…but I’m in the city today, on campus for classes. It’s just “mucking” here, not snowing properly, so you get all the dreary and none of the pretty.

No ice cream, just oatmeal. Fortunately I am a big oatmeal fan 🙂

Post # 14
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

@7SEVENJ9: lol Ive never heard that one! Where do you live that its snowing a foot in April!?! That sucks and Id be pissed! I want it to be warm again!!!

Post # 15
578 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

In New Husband its like a mini blizzard,  its heavy heavy snow and many people have no power! Im @ work tho gotta make that $$$

The topic ‘12″ of snow today… and ice cream for breakfast…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors