(Closed) 12 week bumps

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
5148 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Every woman is different, but you shouldn’t be showing too much by 12 weeks. For most women it can be easily hidden by loose clothes at that point.

Here’s what I looked like at 12 weeks, just a slight bump:

Post # 4
1766 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I don’t have any pictures. My friend announced it at 12 weeks exactly and was worried that people noticed before, but there really wasn’t anything to see yet.

Meanwhile, I’m just short of 6 weeks and my mom told me yesterday that I already have a bump.  Gee thanks, mom! It’s not a baby bump, it’s a comfort food bump that is not helped by all that bloating, thank you so very much!

Post # 5
5670 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

I didn’t tell work until 13 weeks and I was in maternity pants at 10. I just kept wearing larger shirts and sweaters. I was able to find a few tops to rotate. I told immediate family at 8 and extended at 11. I think this picture is from 13 weeks, not the best sorry.

Post # 6
494 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I really didn’t show until 18-20 weeks. I wore a belly band with work pants until like a week ago when it became uncomfortable with the heat. I’m now in skirts and dresses all of the time visibly pregnant. Even now at 32 weeks, people are only now beginning to notice that I’m pregnant.

Post # 7
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Clark Gardens

Post # 8
2815 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Here’s my “bump.” I did weekly photos, so forgive the fact that I have 10-13 week pics here.. lol:
I would have easily been able to hide my bump. I told my co-workers at 8 weeks though, as I was getting too sick to avoid them finding out anyways. They had been on my case about when I was going to have kids, so every little sign was interpreted as pregnancy..lol

Post # 9
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

That’s my 12 week bump. We didn’t tell people until the week after. It was still really easy to hide.

Post # 10
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I think I could still mostly hide it as 12 weeks, but just barely.

Here’s a photo at 13:

Post # 11
769 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

i don’t have a photo to upload, but i’m 11w now and besides my workout instructors who always see me with tight shirts and knew i had a flat stomach before, no one has noticed at all and i could definitely hide it strategically for another couple weeks i think. i’ll post a photo later if i remember!

Post # 12
7296 posts
Busy Beekeeper

i had a job interview at 19 weeks and managed to hide with the right suit and a little discomfort from the pants i wore.  At 12 weeks, i don’t think i was showing at all unless i pushed it out – but if i sucked it in (which is natural for me to do), i could hide it for sure.  I don’t have a 12 week pic, but here is my 11 week pic and i know there was no significant change a week later. i am probably sucking it in a little in this pic too, but not too extremely.

Post # 13
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I am so excited to see some real bumps at 12!  I started showing at 9 and have a definite bump at 11 1/2.  I find it pretty hard to hide since my tummy was pretty flat before.

Post # 14
1482 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I don’t have any pics from 12 weeks, but here’s one of me at 15 weeks… as you can see, there’s not really much of anything to see 🙂 I didn’t even have to wear maternity pants until 20 weeks or so though, so this is me wearing normal pants with a belly band.

Everyone is different, but I think having a longer torso helps.

Post # 15
1285 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I think that if people don’t know that you were TTC then you can totally hide it, I was still in my normal jeans till about 24 weeks and if I wore a loose jersey or top then I could totally hide the bump / bloat.

For me it wasn’t my changing shape that gave it away, it was the change in diet and the fact that I work in an office full of gossiping women 🙂

Post # 16
769 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

i finally hit 12w, so i thought i’d post for you! this dress accentuates the bump a bit, but i’m at work now where no one knows and no one suspects a thing! you can definitely hide it until 12w or later!

The topic ‘12 week bumps’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors