(Closed) 12/18 Wedding :: Aisle Runner Poll

posted 7 years ago in Decor
  • poll: Aisle Runner
    Keep your already made RED ROSE aisle runner : (20 votes)
    87 %
    go with your idea of a POINSETTIA aisle runner : (1 votes)
    4 %
    incorporate the POINSETTIAS into the already made RED ROSE aisle runner : (2 votes)
    9 %
    other...explain below : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    2158 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

I voted keep the runner you have. And that dog is SO CUTE!

Post # 5
    2947 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

I love the runner you already have. And OMG, your dog is adorable!!! <3

Post # 6
    288 posts
    Helper bee

I voted incorporate poinsettias into the runner. This is just my opinion, but you could always place some in and see how you like it, if not, you haven’t made a huge investment re-creating your isle runner. I would take it as an option, but I think the runner you have made will be cohesive to your flowers =)

Post # 7
    1526 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

Oh I like your ceremony space!! And your doggy is so adorable ๐Ÿ™‚ I think the red rose runner is just fine! But if you wanted to add poinsettias I don’t think it would hurt! I wouldn’t start over though lol thats too much work!

Post # 8
    1458 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I love the runner as is! And your doggie of course ๐Ÿ™‚ How did you make the runners and how many petals did you end up using?

Post # 9
    365 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

I’m sorry but if a guest at your wedding ends up noticing that you have used red poinsettias for the staging, and red rose petals for your runner, then they have got issues! Or are maybe a florist? Anyway, it looks lovely and like it took a lot of time – do not change it!

Post # 11
    4676 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I really don’t think anybody will notice…  and especially if it is at night! I like the one you made!  And cute dog! (If I was this cute I would want to be in all your photos too!)

Post # 12
    1902 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

For sake of sanity and because the runner is already great as it is, I would say stick with what you have. Even your cute doggy agrees! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 14
    3618 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

I think the aisle runner is just fine. It will all look amazing!

Post # 16
    3618 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

@CupCakeMeg: Thanks!! Happy 29 days to you! I can’t believe how quickly time is flying by! I hope your handling the madness better than I am Undecided

The topic ‘12/18 Wedding :: Aisle Runner Poll’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors