(Closed) 12/22/09

posted 9 years ago in December 2009
Post # 3
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I have friends who got married on Christmas Day 3 years ago. Beautiful wedding with the added bonus that everyone had off that day, so almost everyone came! πŸ™‚

Good luck with your wedding!

Post # 4
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I am getting married a week before Christmas, the church will have all of the decorations basically done. It was a huge plus becuase we only have one flower arrangement that we are bringing in.

Post # 5
818 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

The whole Christmas decor thing is such a budget saver! Same here, lots of trees with ornaments in apple green and red (which fits our decor of teal and claret), and of course Christmas lights!

Post # 6
572 posts
Busy bee

I’m not getting married on the 22nd but it is my birthday!!!

Yaayy!

Post # 7
545 posts
Busy bee

Its only a month away!!!

Im getting married in three weeks on the 12th because, like your fiance, i just love the holidays and im excited to have the holidays be apart of our anniversary. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage im excited for you πŸ˜€

Post # 8
418 posts
Helper bee

I’m getting married right after Christmas. I love that I don’t have to spend a dime decorating the church – it will already be gorgeous!

And its a perfect time of year for our families to travel and come to the wedding. We’re so excited!

Post # 9
3709 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I am not sure of my wedding date (b/c it’s a surprise…my Fiance is planning it)…but since we leave for Jamaica on December 20th I am almost positive it’s on December 22 as well. However, since we are leaving for Jamaica on December 20th…that’s what I use when I am counting down =)

We are almost at the finish line ladies.

Post # 10
545 posts
Busy bee

Smile

JamaicaBride-let us know what date it is!! p.s. have fun in jamaica getting married and taking in the amazing weather!

December is an awesome month to get married bc llike yall have said… decorations, but the weather (im not a fan of outside bc of bugs and whatnot), the season, people can come down for the holidays, and its a really happy time of the year

Post # 12
1103 posts
Bumble bee

I’m a 12 December bride, we chose it bc we didn’t want to be engaged much longer than a year and 12/12 is so easy to remember (among other reasons). I’m not a huge Christmas person but I do like that I’ve only had to take 1 week of leave for 2+ weeks off work, since we have an office shut down from 24 Dec – 2 Jan. That’s a definite plus! We’re in Oz so weather’s not really an issue (she says now…)

Post # 13
137 posts
Blushing bee

Wifey you should be getting married today, hope all goes well!!

The topic ‘12/22/09’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors