(Closed) 12.31.2010 brides – 100 days left!!!

posted 8 years ago in December 2010
Post # 3
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

OMG, 100 days!  I am pretty proud of our overachieving, type A wedding planning.  I had a plan to get most everything done by Sept 1.  I travel for work a lot, and am getting double the responsibility (but of course not double the $) in a few weeks.  So I wanted to have at least one part of my life under control. 

I am having trouble with cupcakes believe it or not…just can’t decide on who I want to do them.  And I have to order my confetti/streamer sticks.  Other than that, I’m about done. 

I am trying to enjoy this, but I really just want the day to happen and GET MARRIED!  I dont do well with waiting.  I am really getting excited.  And realized I need to buy some honeymoon attire.   Wink

Post # 4
33 posts
Newbee

Yah!!! We’re pretty much done.  Time to start addressing invitations, so I do not give myself carpal tunnel frantically writing at the end of October.  

This reminds me – I wanted to ask some NYE brides what you all think of my latest guestbook idea.  Today at work we had to order our new calendars for next year, which made me think that a calendar might make a good guestbook.  There are tons of really beautiful photography calendars, which all come out soon for 2011.  Everyone could sign and leave a message on a date, maybe their birthday, for us to read throughout the first year of our marriage.  

What do you think?

Post # 5
541 posts
Busy bee

can’t.even.believe.it!

it really hit me today.100 days! I too have to still otder the noisemakers and hats. They’re so expensive (insert roll eyes).

I love the calendar idea!

Post # 7
541 posts
Busy bee

Where are you ladies ordering your hats/favors from?

Post # 8
159 posts
Blushing bee

Hey ladies…Party City has packages of hats/tiaras/noisemakers that are 50% off….and I think this weekend is free shipping!

Post # 9
141 posts
Blushing bee

@fleur99

I really think that is a super cute idea! I might end up stealing that idea ^.^

Sooo, I had everything done! And I just had to do a last minute venue change due to an unforseen/unavoidable circumstance!!

I am going a little crazy now, need to find everything all over again pretty much (60 mile difference in venues, need to find new vendors closer to new venue). And I lost a $650.00 deposit! Ugh!

I had a 4 year engagement though!  So being this close has me incredibly excited and am crossing my fingers everything works out and I don’t end up losing my hair because of stress lol

Good luck girls!

Need to go re-print my invitation now lol

oh P.S.

My DJ is supplying all the hats and glow items, if you have a DJ you might want to inquire with them, they usually able to buy wholesale on stuff like that and might quote you a reasonable price.

Post # 11
10 posts
Newbee

Hello New Years Eve Brides!!!

I am a newbee ๐Ÿ˜‰ just wanted to say Hello, congrats to you all!!

73 days to go!!!!!

The topic ‘12.31.2010 brides – 100 days left!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors